Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boar Riven Selling

0m3ga10

Question

Hi, guys I just got a new Riven, unfortunatly I dont have the Boar so I was thinking if I should sell it and if yes, for how much. The mod is for the Boar and it gives:

+11.3 % Fire rate (x2 for bows)

+11.4% Toxin

+12.9% Status Duration

No negative effects

Sorry if i made some grammar errors

3 answers to this question

It's pretty simple. If you need plat and can get an amount of plat you're happy with and you don't care about the Boar I'd sell it. If that's not the case and you have space left, keep it. The Boar (Prime) isn't anything special mega meta op that you would be advised to have in your arsenal with the best build either. It's not a must have. It's a more basic shotgun. One of many. So, it's really just about if you are interested in the weapon or not.

Regarding the price: I had three good Boar Rivens (dmg, ms, harmless neg, along those lines) and ended up transmuting two of them when I ran out of place because I dared to ask for 100p for Rivens for an unpopular weapon with good stats and couldn't get rid of them for like a week. There ya go.

You could go to riven.market and check some prices there. Just don't be that guy:"But over at riven.market says it's worth 5k plat." if someone doesn't agree with your price and says nty.

Hello. In my opinion, might be worth holding on to. Always good to try the weapon you have a Riven for first, in case you like it! Eventually you might get the Boar or Boar Prime, and might end up being a favourite weapon, and you'll be happy you saved your Riven. Also can help with evaluating the price too, if you wish to sell. 

Unfortunately I am not sure your Riven would sell for that much. I am on console, so our prices tend to be a bit higher, but to break it down, most people usually prefer having a harmless negative stat, since it boosts the positive stats. Boar isn't really the most popular out of shotguns in general, anyway. Its fire rate is already pretty high, and status duration isn't a highly sought out positive stat. Toxin is a good stat, since usually with your Riven, you want it to replace some other Mod, so having an element makes that easier. 

Still, you would probably want to reroll it whether you keep it or sell it. I have a Boar Riven too, I use it on Boar Prime. Its not my favourite or most used weapon, but its pretty fun, especially on lower level content. That all being said, you might come across someone who has a lot of Plat and wants it for a lot, but eh... sorry I can't help much more with pricing, but a PC player will probably be better with pricing. I'd guess though, that a Veiled shotgun Riven would probably sell for higher though. 

Good luck and your grammar was fine! 

Archived