Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos Juguls EXIMUS - never seen

W4RF4M3

hi to everyone - as title said,

i never seen this eximus MOB on Deimos:

i played hours and hours, following all hint wrote by some people finded here and there on the web.

never seen one,i'm here to ask help to populate my codex(I don't need to scan it 5 times, I just need to find even one).

please, if someone that have it in his codex list know in wich way it found it , i ll appreciate an answer about,

thnx

2 minutes ago, W4RF4M3 said:

tried for hours and hours as said - no one got out from the ground

I'm not sure if we just posted at the same time and you didn't see my post, or if you have tried the tips in the above thread and you don't feel they are working for you. 

If it is the latter, I suggest posting in that thread and asking for help. If it is the former, I suggest reading through the thread and trying the tips listed. 

Good luck!

9 minutes ago, W4RF4M3 said:

as wrote in that tip, after 7 minutes an eximus got out,

...i tried 3 times x 3 hours without stop of sort

no one spawn

I don't see any post by you in that thread... are you sure you have read that one? 

Either way, your best bet is asking there for specific help. Good luck. 

maybe you did not read the thread.

there is a sentence, i report it here:

-------

Step 4) Grofit. 7 minutes in, I got one to spawn. I completed this entry  relatively easily.

-------

so this man after 7 minutes found one..

i play this methode more than 10 hours and..no eximus for me

however i followed yous hint, i ask for an hand in that thread

1 minute ago, W4RF4M3 said:

maybe you did not read the thread.

there is a sentence, i report it here:

-------

Step 4) Grofit. 7 minutes in, I got one to spawn. I completed this entry  relatively easily.

-------

so this man after 7 minutes found one..

i play this methode more than 10 hours and..no eximus for me

however i followed yous hint, i ask for an hand in that thread

Sorry if I misread anything, I hope when someone sees the thread next they can help you figure it out and have success. I know with some particular entries, it can be really frustrating to get them to appear so you can finish their codex entries. For some it is quite a hunt. I hope you get it completed very soon. 

I can feel for the OP as I have run hours of bounty 4, purifier stage 1, etc  .. following the helpful hints by Voltage .. which by most players it seems to work.. unfortunately for me and some others it just hasnt produced the Jug-ears Exi :) .. The only 2 I have managed to scan were actually random spawns on the Fass stage not in any bounty .. but I got a bit tired of running so many of the 1h+ Purifiers stage a few weeks ago and stopped, so maybe I should give them another blast this week.. Maybe RNG was punishing me for something.. :) 

1 hour ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

I can feel for the OP as I have run hours of bounty 4, purifier stage 1, etc  .. following the helpful hints by Voltage .. which by most players it seems to work.. unfortunately for me and some others it just hasnt produced the Jug-ears Exi :) .. The only 2 I have managed to scan were actually random spawns on the Fass stage not in any bounty .. but I got a bit tired of running so many of the 1h+ Purifiers stage a few weeks ago and stopped, so maybe I should give them another blast this week.. Maybe RNG was punishing me for something.. :) 

What's really punishing is 5 scans instead of 3 like almost every other Eximus in the game :( 

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

What's really punishing is 5 scans instead of 3 like almost every other Eximus in the game :( 

Yeah 3 would have been tolerable.. but 5 is a bit much.. I just did another 2 x 1hr runs plus the 34 minutes getting the purifier stage 1 :( and nadda, zip, zilch .. at least my Nekros is getting a fitness workout, running back and forth into Necralisk .. oh well I need coffee.. then Ill try again 

Archived