Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please add "We all lift together" (Fortuna) and "Sleeping in the cold below" (Call of the Tempestari) to the somachord so we can listen to it ingame

Fleckengamer

Hi! I really enjoy the songs of warframe, such as the Fortuna theme song "We all lift together" and "sleepong in the cold below" which was introduced with the "Call of the tempestari" quest. Hence i´d really like them to be added as a somachord song so i don´t have to use youtube to listen to it.

30 minutes ago, Fleckengamer said:

Hi! I really enjoy the songs of warframe, such as the Fortuna theme song "We all lift together" and "sleepong in the cold below" which was introduced with the "Call of the tempestari" quest. Hence i´d really like them to be added as a somachord song so i don´t have to use youtube to listen to it.

Both exist already, one in the quest and the other one is the last somachord in venus open world (orb valis), meaning you will need to visit said region many, many times and search for the location of the somachord, i recommend using a list of known locations, setting a path and then every time you visit orb valis simply visit said places using archwing, do this until you unlock the last song, which is the one you want.

WARFRAME_-_Orb_Vallis_Somachord_Map_v5.p

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

Both exist already, one in the quest and the other one is the last somachord in venus open world (orb valis), meaning you will need to visit said region many, many times and search for the location of the somachord, i recommend using a list of known locations, setting a path and then every time you visit orb valis simply visit said places using archwing, do this until you unlock the last song, which is the one you want.

This is ridiculous... One of the few things I haven't done yet ingame. Do you know how many can spawn in each instance?

• 1 month later...
Am 7.5.2021 um 11:24 schrieb Gemenai:

Sleeping in the cold below is available for the somacord - didn't you check for fragments during the quest?
There should be pieces for you to scan and collect.

Am 7.5.2021 um 11:36 schrieb KIREEK:

Thank´s for the info, didn´t know that was already a thing!

On 2021-05-07 at 3:24 AM, Gemenai said:

Sleeping in the cold below is available for the somacord - didn't you check for fragments during the quest?
There should be pieces for you to scan and collect.

well %$^* now i need to go back and look LOL

Archived