Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for Railjack Relics

YerYert

There are a few glaring problems with Railjack relics that I think that can be fixed with a simple solution. Some of the most notable of these problems are:

1. Railjack relic runs take waaaaay too long. You could run 2-3 exterminate relic runs before you get done with 1 volatile relic run.

2. There's no incentive for running Railjack relics other than Sevagoth, Epitaph, and Nautilus parts. Once someone has acquired these parts, there's not much point into running Railjack relics other than doing out of boredom.

To combat these problems, I think that Railjack relics should allow players to run 2 relics at a time. Being able to open 2 relics at a time would make the length of Railjack relics reasonable, and allow a faster way of opening relics, making players return to Railjack relics even after they've obtained all the blueprints you can get from them. Each player would select 2 relics to bring, adding up to a maximum of 8 possible rewards to choose from in a full squad. However, every player can only select 2 rewards from the pool of 8. 

I think that this would bring in a breathe of fresh air to Railjack relics, since most people see no use to playing them other than Sevagoth parts.

Archived