Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funny Moment Ingame [Share If You Want]

Chaosdreamer

Well, just after the weapons were given out, someone on my defense team said they didn't have the Brakk even though they did at least 100 missions in total. I told him to check his foundry for the BP. Just after I said that, he disconnected. The squad had a good chuckle,

Running Lephantis today.

One player dies almost as Lephantis does, We rez him, but he can't move. At all.

Tried throwing a wormhole on top of him, nothing.

So I (playing loki) switch teleported him to the elevator and the party goes up. He stays down at the bottom of the shaft, ignoring the lift.

Switch teleport him back to the center of the lephantis room.

Switch teleport him to the top. 

And proceed to switch teleport him all the way to extraction.

Might not be the most fun moment i've had, but close.

We were all giggling by the time it was over.

First time you take the Fragor in hand and perform a charge move and remember why physics makes everything awesome.

That time you shot an arrow through 3-4 guys, with the last one being the one pinned to the wall, the first three now headless.

When you first discover a power combo with friends to

When the mission scoreboard comes up and you have the top number of kills and damage dealt... as Ash with a party of Nova, Rhino and Saryn.

When the mission scoreboard comes up and you have 26 revives and no deaths and the rest of the party shares around 8 deaths each on average... again as Ash with a party of Nova, Rhino and Saryn.

When people criticize you for not making in through the Orokin Void / Derelicts parkour areas... then failing those themselves while you make it through on the next one flawlessly.

When someone ragequits during the Gravidus event because he died in the back of the connector section of the map while everyone made it through the sideway, calling everyone "S#&$heads" for not saving him while we were too busy hacking the forcefield to get to him and shooting the crowd of Grineer Scorchers who stood right next to him.

When people rage about nuke frames killing everything in MD, not realising they're probably gaining 3 to 4 times the Affinity they'd get running the same map in solo and in one third of the time. (Still breaks the fun somewhat, I concede; but it's definitively efficient).

When Saryn gets downed by a Toxic Ancient's poison.

When Ember gets downed from standing in a patch of fire in the map.

When players tries to jump the gap at the end of certain missions to reach the escape pods, only to fall in the chasm.... then try 3 more times before realizing they can simply use Wormhole or Teleport to get there anyway.

Making it to the top of the reactor section of the Orokin Void tileset... then have a Nova simply wormhole up there behind you.

First time you fire a fully modded Torid after getting it to rank 30 into a crowd of enemies and watch them die a slow, painful death.

Getting the top killscore when using a bow.

Getting into a T3 Defense mission only to realize you're using one of the only guns you haven't put mods in since the loadout system got added in.

Activate the laser in T3 Defense, have a brain fart and just jump straight into it.

Use Ash's Blade Storm then notice the pod's health is slowly ticking away, with you unable to do anything but watch as no one else in your team notices the inevitable doom is coming.

Getting 3 kills in one wallrun.

Getting the "Hack x consoles" challenge in a defense mission where you never get to hack consoles.

Start the mission, turn a corner and get slapped by an Ancient Disruptor.

Get perma-stunned by a group of 4 rollers.

Take out 2 rollers in one shot at a distance with the bow.

Trying to climb up a wall with the wall jumps only for your character to decide that now's a good time to wallrun sideways 2 jumps away from the top.

Look for the exit of a room you fell in in the Orokin Derelicts only to notice there's a perfectly working side path just behind you.

Enter a mission, notice an AFKer, get enough energy to switch teleport him into an Ancient.

Edited by Wiegraf