Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: How about free Baro'Kiteer on a Relay for MR31 players ?

Cybernoise

Would probably lead to spaghetticode bugs around when the inventory is due to shift over.

Also decreases the perceived value of the Tennocon Baro-tickets if there's more freedom to not miss stuff.

Not particularly 'for' this idea, but in theory I could imagine a separate static Baro inventory available - consumable stuff like boosters and beacons.

This would also drive down the prices of certain mods and weapons that you can only get from Baro. 

if MR31 players can just go nuts and buy a load of Primed mods, to then sell to other players, then the regular prices for them will plummet. And it wouldn’t be a viable option for lower MR players to make some quick plat.

The way I see it, getting to MR30 (or MR31 after the next update) is not a big enough achievement to reward it with anything gameplay-relevant. And continuous Baro access comes very close to being gameplay-relevant (as it is effectively a source of plat).

I think the reward should be either QoL of cosmetics (like the extra loadout slots and the lander hood ornament we got for MR30). My suggestion for MR31 would be something like a "pet juggernaut" infested cat/dog skin. Or a "fluffy dice" decoration for the Railjack bridge

Archived