Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee/others nerfs Issues.

thats_rudiculous_07

First of all kuva nukor shouldn't only went down to 3 not 2 when it was 4 chaining enemies .  At least don't make weapons in playable like all the other weapons your nerf. The new prime weapons are a joke. 

Second  blood rush cost 14 capacity if your gonna nerf you also have to justify its capacity which you haven't and youve already nerfed blood rush before . Condition overload capacity (its cost 15) should also be reduce . If your gonna nerf it. I would reduce both to 11-12.

Third hardly anyone runs two attack speed mods that's literally a meme if anything. Changing berserker way to proc (on kill essentially Making it difficult to proc In steel path) and shorting the time is a huge nerf . Either do one or the other . So it would be reasonable because it might become a un-use mod.

You should learn to gradually nerf not make huge nerf your priority

5 minutes ago, thats_rudiculous_07 said:

First of all kuva nukor shouldn't only went down to 3 not 2 when it was 4 chaining enemies .  At least don't make weapons in playable like all the other weapons your nerf. The new prime weapons are a joke. 

Second  blood rush cost 14 capacity if your gonna nerf you also have to justify its capacity which you haven't and youve already nerfed blood rush before . Condition overload capacity (its cost 15) should also be reduce . If your gonna nerf it. I would reduce both to 11-12.

Third hardly anyone runs two attack speed mods that's literally a meme if anything. Changing berserker way to proc (on kill essentially Making it difficult to proc In steel path) and shorting the time is a huge nerf . Either do one or the other . So it would be reasonable because it might become a un-use mod.

You should learn to gradually nerf not make huge nerf your priority

Just going to put this here.

I disagree with each of your points. The changes DE has listed are pretty solid across the board.

The nerfs for CO and Blood Rush aren't that particularly bad tbh. If anything their costs should be bumped to 20 since melee has more mod space.

Those two mod do more damage than the Sacrificial set overall for heaven's sake. Hell, they are way more deserving of the umbral polarity than the Sacrificial set.

10 hours ago, thats_rudiculous_07 said:

First of all kuva nukor shouldn't only went down to 3 not 2 when it was 4 chaining enemies .  At least don't make weapons in playable [unplayable?] like all the other weapons your nerf.

Kuva Nukor will still chain to other enemies, killing and CO-priming without requiring of you the most basic function of a shooter (to aim). Boo hoo.

I can only say that DE does not understand the so-called balance at all. It's not so much that I don't understand it, but I can't say it. What is the logic of weakening melee combat to strengthen the main weapon. Is it necessary to weaken the main weapon before strengthening it in a certain direction? Is this interesting? Have time to do these meaningless things. It would be better to find a way to fix the bug in the game. Take a moment to update the new content. Once the weapons that players like to play will definitely be weakened. After the main weapon was strengthened this time, the players played a lot and then weakened it in some way in the future. This is a PVE game. Why often do some weakening. Frankly speaking, this game is really good. (Berseker) This mod can only be triggered by changing it to kill. And the duration is only 10 seconds. Have you ever tried the steel road monster how hard is it? Have you actually played in a game?

Archived