Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 30 test is impossible and grindy

KOZ117

Ive been playing around 8 months to get to MR 30 to get the rank and allow my alliance to get extra affinity and credits daily. Since then the grind to get there was insane, doing stuff around 18hr daily to get some stuff and to get some other stuff and so on. Im unemployed and have tons of extra time to spare since my career couldnt have started yet and ive been in some emotional problems for this situation. A few days got into the MR 30 and my surprise was, that this test, unlike the rest, was insanely hard for a MR test. I have some videos that im about to upload to Youtube and hope i can have some feedback from community and developers about this issue. The main issues are about the test is plagued with bugs and theres enemies that may be invulnerable to exalted weaps unlike the arbitration drones, or even disappeear and still marked as a boss to kill. The other issue is about the timeing and extra time dropping doing it far from enjoyable and seeing as impossible since time drops are scarce. I will set the links here soon.

tried it with saryn got killed and stunned several times and eximus wont let me get close and kill fast enough to get the time turret, i havent tried mesa but would be the same since regulators wont kill some of the bosses

hace 18 minutos, fo3nixz dijo:

remember maybe to kill the arbitration drones also?

i did, but still remains the eximus slowing effect, and theres a infested enemy that bugs being unvulnerable

hace 1 minuto, fo3nixz dijo:

u do use operator? and u do know u can knock enemies of the ledge and kill them?

ye i know but with bosses is not possible to do so, i mean, i having struggle with bosses and time drops not with regular enemies

Justo ahora, KOZ117 dijo:

ye i know but with bosses is not possible to do so, i mean, i having struggle with bosses and time drops not with regular enemies

im using naramon btw, for the combo counter stuff

7 minutes ago, fo3nixz said:

sorry for potato quality video :|

Nice!

The MR 30 test is a real cakewalk if you know what you're doing.

I used Xaku and tbh it was a snorefest.

Xaku build was max range, enough str to strip armor+shields with gaze, spectrorage on the subsume for energy.
If you can't do it with the xaku setup I described then maybe you shouldn't be a MR 30 player... lol... I kid, but it is really easy with Xaku.

hace 1 minuto, Leqesai dijo:

Nice!

The MR 30 test is a real cakewalk if you know what you're doing.

I used Xaku and tbh it was a snorefest.

Xaku build was max range, enough str to strip armor+shields with gaze, spectrorage on the subsume for energy.
If you can't do it with the xaku setup I described then maybe you shouldn't be a MR 30 player... lol... I kid, but it is really easy with Xaku.

lol, its funny cuz i was thinking xaku would be better after trying once lol, the thing is that my xaku went straight to helminth once MR farmed lol, bad luck then

3 minutes ago, KOZ117 said:

lol, its funny cuz i was thinking xaku would be better after trying once lol, the thing is that my xaku went straight to helminth once MR farmed lol, bad luck then

You dumped Xaku, one of the strongest frames in the game, and didn't get them back?

lol...

Xaku is absolutely top-shelf. Damage, CC, survivability... they got it all. The only downside is a high end Xaku build is gonna cost you like 7 forma.

hace 5 minutos, Leqesai dijo:

You dumped Xaku, one of the strongest frames in the game, and didn't get them back?

lol...

Xaku is absolutely top-shelf. Damage, CC, survivability... they got it all. The only downside is a high end Xaku build is gonna cost you like 7 forma.

i have to mine again, i think i can retake it but idk if i should, because the prime stuff coming idk if DE is going to do more prime frames and doing it like before, when they were priming frames without any order release from vanilla frames and i dont want to farm it and get next month a new xaku prime coming lol

1 minute ago, KOZ117 said:

i have to mine again, i think i can retake it but idk if i should, because the prime stuff coming idk if DE is going to do more prime frames and doing it like before, when they were priming frames without any order release from vanilla frames and i dont want to farm it and get next month a new xaku prime coming lol

Prime frames are released in order of their original release. Xaku will not be coming for a few years.

It gets close, but the current way Melee and Status works, you can actually do this with any frame you like, as long as it can survive a little damage.

I squeeked by with a few seconds to spare using Zephyr (because I always try everything with that frame first) when it came out and... yeah, Status and Melee work. Also jet-frame can get to the relevant points really quickly, and Jet Stream augment can compensate for all the slow auras.

To summarise; if you know what you're facing, you can just pick things that counter those problems.

Justo ahora, fo3nixz dijo:

yes, but frame dont matter prim or vanilla, i used vanilla inaros..

you could  use a saryn also for this with base health

that issue was for the primed stuff, and what about nydus prime? in that case we should have one already then?

Archived