Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

not geting anything if you disconect is realy dumb

10 hours ago, Soy77 said:

a totally unrelated question, who's been playing it since memory card days? Remember those awful days when you haven't saved for hours and the power went out? Or just forgot to save?

It teaches you to save at every opportunity. Still a useful lesson today for some games. I (vaguely) remember it happening once, then i wised up.

Or who's even older, who played videogames when it doesn't exist outside single play sessions, and you just have to beat every games in one sitting? Password days seems much better, huh...

Beating a game in one session wasn't that bad since games weren't that long, the real difficulty being in running out of lives/continues (a real problem in ye olden coin arcade video games). They also weren't designed to continue past their expiration date just to milk money out of cosmetic sales.

23 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Basically anything that does not have you return to Cetus will result in failure of the mission.

Landscapes are always a win by default, even failing a Bounty and exiting is still a success. most importantly a feature of Landscapes is that you can exit to Orbiter and that's still a win.
being ejected out from a connection loss however, yes perhaps. i don't have that happen to myself enough to comment on that.

13 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Landscapes are always a win by default, even failing a Bounty and exiting is still a success. most importantly a feature of Landscapes is that you can exit to Orbiter and that's still a win.
being ejected out from a connection loss however, yes perhaps. i don't have that happen to myself enough to comment on that.

What do you mean by landscapes? Also, exitting to orbiter will count as fail, not as complete. So you lose all progress aside from fishing, mining and hunting.

4 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

What do you mean by landscapes?

Also, exitting to orbiter will count as fail, not as complete. So you lose all progress aside from fishing, mining and hunting.

Landscapes is what the Earth/Venus/Deimos........ Landscapes are referred to by the game.

quitting to Orbiter is how i leave Landscapes the majority of the time, i've been able to progress on them since 2017 fine via that method.
like i said, i don't have all that much experience with dropped Sessions or other D/C's though, so i can't comment much that.

5 hours ago, taiiat said:

Landscapes is what the Earth/Venus/Deimos........ Landscapes are referred to by the game.

quitting to Orbiter is how i leave Landscapes the majority of the time, i've been able to progress on them since 2017 fine via that method.
like i said, i don't have all that much experience with dropped Sessions or other D/C's though, so i can't comment much that.

I've never seen this landscape reference in the game. Quitting to orbiter does not grant affinity, drops nor bounty results as far as I know.

Edit: Ok just tested it. So you do get to keep the bounty rewards, but you don't get to keep anything else. So any rare mods dropping or items you picked up from kills they are gone.

Archived