Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

prisma machete

szabika200204

Question

7 answers to this question

The Prisma Machete and Primed Tactical Pump were both added to the game in the same patch.

Primed Tactical Pump was visible in several menus before Baro brought it on his following visit.

I'm fairly certain the Prisma Machete will become available for purchase next week, but it's still just a guess.

11 hours ago, szabika200204 said:

Like 1-2 weeks ago I discovered that there is the prisma machete in my profile. I tought it's just in the chinese version of the game. Is there any way we can get it or it's not yet available to get?

DE introduced into the Global build some weapons that used to be Exclusive to the Chinese like the Carmine Penta, Prisma Machete and soon the Cadus tho these weapons are plain Mastery fodder due to their status.

Carmine Penta is just a normal Penta with extended Magazine (10 Grenades instead of 5) and slightly increased fire rate.
Prisma Machete is significantly superior to the normal Machete but is inferior to the Machete Wraith.
Cadus is a side grade to the Bo.

So far only the Carmine Penta is obtainable having its parts and BP drop from Corpus Railjack mission's alternative objectives (Derelict), the Prisma Machete wile already appearing on the player Profile will probably be a Baro item as many Prisma items already are, as for the Cadus we have no info yet on how it will be obtained.

hace 24 minutos, BiancaRoughfin dijo:

So far only the Carmine Penta is obtainable having its parts and BP drop from Corpus Railjack mission's alternative objectives (Derelict), the Prisma Machete wile already appearing on the player Profile will probably be a Baro item as many Prisma items already are, as for the Cadus we have no info yet on how it will be obtained.

Teshin's shop (Steel Path shop) purchasable.

Spoiler

Archived