Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Is Out, How About Another (Fair This Time) Chance For Primed Chamber?

DeadlyNerd

Why do people say that 100 people that got it is 1%...out of 3 million accounts ... not 10000 ... and anyway probably half of the people that got Primed Chamber are inactive or stopped playing altogether. AND ALSO mods don't show up in-game ,you can't boast about it when you can't even prove it. I see no reason why to not give it so that everyone can enjoy it.

And did you honestly expect DE to plan their event around your normal day-to-day activities? You not having the time for the event doesn't make it unfair. I didn't have time for the event, but I don't blame anyone but myself for that.

Edit: And DE has to be careful about how they give it out (if they choose to) because if they make it too easy it kinda just craps on all the hard work (time) the top 100 put into the event.

Ah yes completely our faults for not having time for events that only last a weekend or so.  How dare we have jobs, families, friends, and activities in real life.

Ah yes completely our faults for not having time for events that only last a weekend or so.  How dare we have jobs, families, friends, and activities in real life.

All I'm saying is they can't be expected to set up everything to be convenient for you. They can't please everyone. If you don't have time for the event, you don't have time for the event. This last event was a week long (slightly shorter than a week but meh) and people STILL managed to miss it. And the 'I have a life' argument (not saying you said that verbatim, but that is how I can best sum up your last sentence) doesn't really work. Everyone has their own circumstances, it isn't DE's job to plan their events around all those circumstances.

someone here have primed chamber stayed up 24 hours at the informer event and exploited the S#&$ out of it and now claims that everything was perfectly fair for everyone. Good arguments Sir.

On a serious sidenote it will come back hopefully like the ammo mutation mods as a reward in some mission.

Are people with this mod ruining every game they are in? Are people with his mod using it to get an unfair advantage in other time critical events?

Probably the answer is no in both cases.

The mod will be released again. No answer as to how or when but it will be. However it really is not a big deal if it isn't. Very few people have his mod from the event and a lot of those probably stopped playing since. Some people got it from transmute and they gave one away on the recent live stream.However I doubt any of them are doing amazing things with this mod. Just ignore the mod for now; treat it like it doesn't exist. Your basically just asking for something that is not part of the game ATM anyway. Why not ask for hyper chamber +200% damage? It doesn't exist but let's theory craft what damage we can get with that mod!

There is no need for these threads popping now and then. The mod will be released in the future until then be happy with what you got.

All I'm saying is they can't be expected to set up everything to be convenient for you. They can't please everyone. If you don't have time for the event, you don't have time for the event. This last event was a week long (slightly shorter than a week but meh) and people STILL managed to miss it. And the 'I have a life' argument (not saying you said that verbatim, but that is how I can best sum up your last sentence) doesn't really work. Everyone has their own circumstances, it isn't DE's job to plan their events around all those circumstances.

He has a point in that DE can't please everyone, however; participants who met the requirements would have been a more ideal way to hand out the mod, like the Gradivus Dilemma. You were notified of the amount of missions you were required to do in order to get the reward. In the Informant Event, only the top 100 were able to achieve it. That isn't really tailoring to your overall playerbase and wasn't a well planned event. While it isn't DE's job to plan their events around peoples jobs, lives, and plans, it sure is a good idea to make it more reasonable difficulty wise and time frame wise to suit majority of their players.

If Vectis did not come out, there would be no topics on Primed Chamber. It had no real utility before, but the moment they released Vectis, this mod suddenly became a "Must-have, necessity". I support the release of Primed Chamber however they plan to do it, as long as we all have a shot at getting it, like the Gradivus Dilemma.

Edited by Ehza

someone here have primed chamber stayed up 24 hours at the informer event and exploited the S#&$ out of it and now claims that everything was perfectly fair for everyone. Good arguments Sir.

On a serious sidenote it will come back hopefully like the ammo mutation mods as a reward in some mission.

Erm, Ammo Mutations can be earned in Void last that I saw... friend of mine got it off of a T2 Survival and it was a Sniper Mutator. I think they're also in the Transmute tables so no need to think the Mutation mods aren't in :P

Erm, Ammo Mutations can be earned in Void last that I saw... friend of mine got it off of a T2 Survival and it was a Sniper Mutator. I think they're also in the Transmute tables so no need to think the Mutation mods aren't in :P

Ammo mutation mods are now rewards in survival missions, not just void survival missions :)

Got all Ammo Mutation Mods from Survivals, not even the higher ones. Wasn't even hard.^^

If the results got warped because of glitch-users, then it's not fair at all.

If it just comes down to investing something into the game for a reward, then it is fair, though.

I didn't get the Mod either, but if only 100 players have them plus some others, I can deal with it, because I don't see Vectis that often, not even Lankas, to be jealous enough. And beeing Vectis the only weapon, which truly profits from using it... well...

@SquirmyBurrito

And assuming that something is exclusive when *nothing* was ever said that it would be exclusive also doesn't make you correct.

Primed Chamber mod is exclusive to events. This was said multiple times by DE when that event happened. 

The existence of Charged Chamber lended to Primed Chamber being an exclusive mod. BUT none of that matters now.

Charge Chamber exists to make sure people could snag a version of that first shot mechanic for themselves regardless of whether or not an event let them snag Primed Chamber.

Primed Chamber mod is exclusive to events. This was said multiple times by DE when that event happened. 

Charge Chamber exists to make sure people could snag a version of that first shot mechanic for themselves regardless of whether or not an event let them snag Primed Chamber.

Okay, thanks for clearing all that up.

I also feel cheated while trying to use Vectis without this mod, highly competitive rewards shouldn't have such an impact on functionality, they should be vanity items (cool vanity items, like unique skins and such, or mod). I hope it becomes available soon.

cant we just buff the charged chamber so the event winners can have charged chamber and primed chamber, and we can have our charged chamber up to par?

It wouldn't matter. They would still have both, making your argument essentially like a child's when a mother says "not until you're older than your brother". Even if charged chamber gave +100000% damage the people with primed would still have an unfair advantage.

Edited by Scrybatog

SquirmyBurrito, on 01 Nov 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

How was the primed chamber event unfair?

At the time there were hundreds of thousands of active accounts. Of those, 100 of those accounts got primed chamber.

Also some of the winners likely abused spawn mechanics to rack up truly crazy balloon kill tallies.

The event was fair.I didn't get Primed Chamber, yet you don't see me wailing about it. Besides, DE has already stated they're planning on introducing Primed Chamber back into the game some time soon.

It's just people getting angry that they can't min/max an already incredibly powerful weapon.