The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Congratulations De, That Trailer Made Me Hate Alad V

lautalocos

Desucube will be replaced with a camera drone.

And since the game is Teen, you will not see blood there. Salad V just killed the Tenno all you Corpus supporters left to die, and then you accepted his payments.

Blood money. Your shame has no end.

well, the grineer did win, so the corpus didn´t get the tenno from the saturn (or was it sedna?) cache.

Regardless, they're still desecrating a Warframe, sacred Tenno technology.

Now this I can get more on line with.

Then again if the grineer weren't that dumb I'm sure they would be doing this as well, after all I think almost EVERYONE at this point wants a bit of the warframes, regardless of faction (well maybe not infested but you get my point).

Desucube will be replaced with a camera drone.

And since the game is Teen, you will not see blood there. Salad V just killed the Tenno all you Corpus supporters left to die, and then you accepted his payments.

Blood money. Your shame has no end.

Hey, you were the one making all those emotional messages from the Corpus that got killed. who's side are you on anyway?

we slaughter the comrades of grineer and corpus and feel nothing, but when a tenno gets butchered people start acting like what happened was a monstrosity.

And all of the normal regular people living on the various colonies in places like Mars.

we slaughter the comrades of grineer and corpus and feel nothing, but when a tenno gets butchered people start acting like what happened was a monstrosity.

well, WE ARE tenno, and the other factions are either crazy indoctrinating merchants, and the other are dictators.

Hey, you were the one making all those emotional messages from the Corpus that got killed. who's side are you on anyway?

Me?

The Tenno's side. I supported the Grineer because I wanted to spare my fellow Tenno from the fate the Corpus supporters blindly accepted, just as the blood money that came with it. But I am not Grineer. I am not a friend or ally. Ruk's words mean nothing to me. If the Grineer had the Tenno and the Corpus would offer a chance to free them, I would support their side.

Grineer must die as much as Corpus. I know neither alligiance, nor loyalty for any of them.

The messages were to show the indulging audience what could have been done to drum up moral support and immerse players into the conflict, rather than having two buttons.

ahem, my reaction to the trailer:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRGH
OHMYFU**INGGODWHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????EXCALIBUUUUUUUUUUURWHYYYYYY????????

ANDLEAVEMAGALONEYOUDAMNSCUMBAG!!!!

OMGOMGOMGANDICAN'TBELIEVEISUPPORTEDYOU!!!T__________T

milhouse-grimace.jpg

I need a drink....or two

What surprises me is that we saw an Excalibur being dissectioned (if that is an Excalibur) - but hadn't good ol' Ex been rescued already? More than one Tenno can wear the same Warframe?

(ignore the fact that we can have up to countless identical Warframes in a Dojo, up until now I thought every Tenno had their own unique Warframe, or at least a "standard" suit that was not quite the same as a proper Warframe)

Wait a second... Didn't Lotus send some kind of rescue party to save those Tenno? O_O

Not all Tenno get rescued. Some are captured before the Lotus can locate them and retrieve their cryopods.

Edited by Vintovka

Did we really see a tenno die? All I saw as an empty Excalibur warframe that got chopped.

They were definitely killed.

You should see it as if the sneak peak trailer started with Mag. She was brought up; obviously alive and well, struggling to get out of those restraints. Alad V clearly states: "In the name of profit, I commit thee to the Void." Sounds like an execution sentence, does it not?

And then the lasers come and Mag instantly stops moving. This can mean one of two things: Either A: the life essence within the warframe was instantly killed (for you folks who believe the Tenno are just sentient spirits) or B: The life -AND BODY- of the Tenno within was instantly vaporized. We've seen vaporization happen all the time as we run around killing things. A powerful laser such as that one could have done the exact same thing.

Alad V killed those two. Of course, we kill Corpus and Grineer all the time - can't really sit there and be totally enraged that they're doing the same to us. Still, seeing our brethren obviously being destroyed and their warframes dismembered is certainly enough to warrant the desire for Alad V's demise.

Wait a second... Didn't Lotus send some kind of rescue party to save those Tenno? O_O

These could be other Tenno that were captured at some other point in time. Didn't have to be the Tenno we actually saved.

Edited by SoulEchelon