Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reduce Tenet Exec (And future weapons) MR Requirement from 16 to 15

Strom_Raider

35 minutes ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

..why do you want to stay at mr15?

The lower the MR the better your rolls on login bonuses. (You'll see 75% plat bonus more frequently for example.) It's been years since i last saw one of those since i stopped intentionally avoiding mastery gains. I was seeing the 75% discount 2-3 times per year while i was keeping myself at MR 5-8. Once i took off they stopped rolling.

Actually... I don't know. It's a cycle if you will. Thinking about a reason to stay 15/Do other stuffs while thinking about reasons/Can't find any give up and decide to stay at MR 15 for no reason. Repeat. Saying that i don't care MR would be ironic considering i do care enough to stay at MR 15 but it seem many people don't agree so i apologize for a stupid and useless request.

4 hours ago, Strom_Raider said:

An EXTREAMLY selfish request from a loser who wnat to stay at MR 15. It would be a shame to stop my selfish goal to stay at 15 because i want to use new weapon.

Thanks and sorry for selfish request.

Tenet/Kuva weapon MR locks are meaningless as you bypass them all. Since they are auto-built, it literally doesn’t matter what MR you are. You can use Tenet Exec at MR 10.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Tenet/Kuva weapon MR locks are meaningless as you bypass them all. Since they are auto-built, it literally doesn’t matter what MR you are. You can use Tenet Exec at MR 10.

But Melee Tenet Exec has MR Lock since it's from NPC Shop from what i heard that's why i only say Tenet Exec i already know the bypass since i can use Tenet Arca plasmor which is MR 16

6 minutes ago, Strom_Raider said:

But Melee Tenet Exec has MR Lock since it's from NPC Shop from what i heard that's why i only say Tenet Exec i already know the bypass since i can use Tenet Arca plasmor which is MR 16

Ah I see, forgot there's Tenet weapons not in the Sister system (brain's a bit fried from farming Sisters).

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

wrong-drumpf.gif

correct-donald-trump.gif

Anyway,

"I don't want to progress with the game on purpose so every addition should be tailored around my decision and behavior."

Not gonna happen, at all. 

And why should it? It's like me signing up for god knows what game, deciding i don't want to engage with it's systems, but spam the devs on how they should give me everything available without moving a finger. Which becomes worse if it's not just "normal" gear.

Hmm you right my pride of staying at MR 15 is more importent then Weapons anyway. Thanks "Buddy" All i have to do is not use that thing then ez. hmm i shouldn't even made a topic anyway

Archived