The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Teaser: the New War is coming.

KnossosTNC

7 hours ago, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Month long, month long grind, here comes the month long grind....

And? You do understand that the game's core model is grind, right? Eight years of grind. People have clocked in thousands of hours grinding. Youtubers have made tons of money being excited for, complaining about and just discussing the grind. It's the game. Fortunately, I've also always viewed and played Warframe in its other core form: as an experience game, getting lost in all of its insanely deep lore secrets. I don't care about the new shiny as much and rather get things casually. Therefore, for me, The New War stacks up my massive to do list in this game and I can't wait!

16 minutes ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

And? You do understand that the game's core model is grind, right? Eight years of grind. People have clocked in thousands of hours grinding. Youtubers have made tons of money being excited for, complaining about and just discussing the grind. It's the game. Fortunately, I've also always viewed and played Warframe in its other core form: as an experience game, getting lost in all of its insanely deep lore secrets. I don't care about the new shiny as much and rather get things casually. Therefore, for me, The New War stacks up my massive to do list in this game and I can't wait!

At no point did I bring up Youtubers. You must really love them, but hate to admit it if you bring them up in a negative manner when the person you're responding to didn't mention them. Though that can apply to a number of people on this forum who hate Youtubers but can't stop talking about them for some reason.

As for the game, the grind is the grind so you grind for the grind in order to grind for the grind so you can better grind for the grind in order to better grind for the grind where you grind for the grind.

I guess the Second Dream really was a dream. Must not have ever happened. We must not have ever, at any point, ever gotten cinematic story quests. No, that was truly a dream. Yeah, Excalibur Umbra...yeah, we got him from a vendor bro. No, Sacrifice wasn't real. Just a dream. More grind then, so you grind for the grind in order to grind for the grind where we grind for the grind in order to better grind for the grind so we can grind for the grind.

40 minutes ago, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

At no point did I bring up Youtubers. You must really love them, but hate to admit it if you bring them up in a negative manner when the person you're responding to didn't mention them. Though that can apply to a number of people on this forum who hate Youtubers but can't stop talking about them for some reason.

As for the game, the grind is the grind so you grind for the grind in order to grind for the grind so you can better grind for the grind in order to better grind for the grind where you grind for the grind.

I guess the Second Dream really was a dream. Must not have ever happened. We must not have ever, at any point, ever gotten cinematic story quests. No, that was truly a dream. Yeah, Excalibur Umbra...yeah, we got him from a vendor bro. No, Sacrifice wasn't real. Just a dream. More grind then, so you grind for the grind in order to grind for the grind where we grind for the grind in order to better grind for the grind so we can grind for the grind.

That response was....interesting. I also said "youtubers were excited for". I also mentioned that I play Warframe's other core gameplay. Therefore, I don't grind.

You deciding to miss those just so you can post your little "grind is grind" part is corny as hell. But go ahead bro. 

47 minutes ago, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

(every other word is "grind" snip)

I'd say *someone* in this thread has a hate boner going on.  Possibly for both Youtubers *and* for Grind.

2 hours ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

That response was....interesting. I also said "youtubers were excited for". I also mentioned that I play Warframe's other core gameplay. Therefore, I don't grind.

You deciding to miss those just so you can post your little "grind is grind" part is corny as hell. But go ahead bro. 

3 hours ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

"Youtubers have made tons of money..." and "...complaining about and discussing the grind" and yet you try to deflect to me.

Also, the fact that you want nothing but mindless events is quite telling as well bro. Completely missing the point that I am sorely missing stuff like The Sacrifice, Chains of Harrow, Second Dream that you completely ignored and looked over when stating

2 hours ago, EmberStar said:

I'd say *someone* in this thread has a hate boner going on.  Possibly for both Youtubers *and* for Grind.

3 hours ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

And? You do understand that the game's core model is grind, right? Eight years of grind. People have clocked in thousands of hours grinding.

It doesn't have to be grind. The Second Dream wasn't grind. The Sacrifice wasn't grind. Chains of Harrow wasn't grind. All three great, well made, story driven quests that were not grindy in any way. You seem the sort who will swallow up whatever DE makes even if it's low effort. I, on the other hand, want more story stuff. I want The New War in the form of The Sacrifice, in the form of The Second Dream. But I know DE is incapable, or unwilling to do that because they'd rather shove out a month long grind then do a cinematic story event. Oh well.

On 2021-07-15 at 9:40 PM, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

I want The New War in the form of The Sacrifice, in the form of The Second Dream. But I know DE is incapable, or unwilling to do that because they'd rather shove out a month long grind then do a cinematic story event. Oh well.

When you have no hope you're not disappointed...at the same time, you can be surprised. Boy that was a great demo, and along the lines of what I wanted. Thank youDE.

The demos looking good. And honestly. I figured it would go down this way.

The machines are hitting everyone. The grineer are being wrecked.  The corpus has been infiltrated skynet style. Teshin is fighting as he can. Cetus is falling.  We the tenno are the last stand to save cetus and keep them from the kuva that will heal them.

But we know from the earlier cinematics that spacemom has some weird trump card.

The red eyes mind control era seems to be using with his "don't be afraid" seems similar to spacemoms mind control we saw.  Somethings up.

My theories of what I'm thinking may happen seem to be spot on.

Archived