Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V continuity problem...

-Moctezuma-

2 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

At the same time, I am not convinced the Vitruvian actually made it to Hunhow. Being all locked up on Lua, in a dusty old lab instead of Hunhow's territory. It's left vague whether Hunhow knows what the Womb in the Sky actually is, and looking at his dialogue his statements can easily be interpreted both ways. 

Eh, that's a pretty hard argument to make given the Second Dream intro. He very clearly knows the purpose of the womb in the sky, explicitly knowing that he can't go there, and it not any knowledge he could've gotten during the Natah quest.

4 hours ago, Atsia said:

Eh, that's a pretty hard argument to make given the Second Dream intro. He very clearly knows the purpose of the womb in the sky, explicitly knowing that he can't go there, and it not any knowledge he could've gotten during the Natah quest.

No, instead it seems to be knowledge he got right before Lotus trapped him on Uranus. Remember, he didn't actually know where the Reservoir was (Earth's Moon) until halfway through Second Dream, but he did know said location was in the Void somehow. Like I said: he talks so vaguely and acts so dismissively that to me, him knowing what the Reservoir is, is equally likely to him not knowing.

6 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

No, instead it seems to be knowledge he got right before Lotus trapped him on Uranus. Remember, he didn't actually know where the Reservoir was (Earth's Moon) until halfway through Second Dream, but he did know said location was in the Void somehow. Like I said: he talks so vaguely and acts so dismissively that to me, him knowing what the Reservoir is, is equally likely to him not knowing.

I can agree on him not knowing the where, but I really don't see how you can take his dialogue and say he doesn't know at least know the what and why of it.

Considering how advanced medical technology is in Warframe's world, Alad is either resurrected or teleported away in the last moment. It's notoriously hard to kill anyone of influence in the setting, including the Tenno. 

As far as I got from the dialogue, we defeat most of our assassination targets moreso than kill them. Like Kayla Da Thaym for example. 

Archived