Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR30 Mastery Test Change - When?

LucianDeRomeo

Question

13 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Disgruntled youtube comments are one of the least reliable sources to ever exist. I get the feeling that you're just not killing enemies fast enough, share the build you are using and perhaps we see some issues there.

For the record I didn't just go by the comments, they just pointed out what seemed like a serious difference between what the video poster was seeing versus what I saw, in one video he gave a rough breakdown of what %age you should be at when starting each stage and I'm usually at like half the 'recommendation' after Stage 2.

Mesa P(0 Forma) Pistol Amp, Coaction Drift, Constitution(I don't own P Sure Footed and find it better then Sure Footed), Redirection, All 3 Umbrals(my Corrupted mods are all low rank so I still rely on Umbrals for baseline survivability and the Ability Strength boost), Streamline, Continuity and Augur Message(to fill the last slot and the few points I have left)

Regulators(2 Forma) Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Primed Pistol Gambit. Lethal Torrent , Scorch, Pistol Pestilence, Pathogen Rounds, and Convulsion(Will be adding Primed Target Cracker once I get another Forma into it)

Mire(2 Forma) Primed PP, CO, Virulent Sourge, Vicious Front, Volcaninc Edge, Fever Strike, North Wind and Toxic Blight

Kuva Karak(5 Forma) Serration, Spilt Chamber, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Hunter Munitions, Vigilante Armaments, Infected Clip, Primed Cryo Rounds and Vigilante Supplies

The Karak is mainly for popping bubbles and the drones since I don't have Primed Reach and can't seem to hit them with Melee to save my life(literally), and I don't generally even try using my secondary.

I know they aren't the 'best' builds but some of the typical mods you see in all the 'top builds' are still being slowly ranked up.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb LucianDeRomeo:

Well at least according to a LOT of disgruntled YouTuber comments the drop rate of the Life Support modules was dropped pretty hard, and unless I'm just unlucky there does seem to be a serious difference between how many capsules I see laying around after the first round versus several of the older vids I watched.

I've tried with Mesa a few times but I can't take down the stage 4-5 bosses fast enough(partly because I get ragdolled so hard from the various blast effects and end up using up valuable time, something I'm guessing Prime Sure Footed might fix?) The best I've done is get to Stage 5 twice and barely started on the bosses before I ran out of time. I'm not super familiar with Octavia but I know the 'trick' there so maybe that will be enough.

Disgruntled youtube comments are one of the least reliable sources to ever exist. I get the feeling that you're just not killing enemies fast enough, share the build you are using and perhaps we see some issues there.

1 hour ago, Drachnyn said:

I am not aware of any change to the mr 30 test.

Just now, AlyxisPrime said:

No changes have been made to the test.  
As Slayer said, you're likely not killing fast enough.

Try Mesa or Octavia, both make this a walk in the park.

Well at least according to a LOT of disgruntled YouTuber comments the drop rate of the Life Support modules was dropped pretty hard, and unless I'm just unlucky there does seem to be a serious difference between how many capsules I see laying around after the first round versus several of the older vids I watched.

I've tried with Mesa a few times but I can't take down the stage 4-5 bosses fast enough(partly because I get ragdolled so hard from the various blast effects and end up using up valuable time, something I'm guessing Prime Sure Footed might fix?) The best I've done is get to Stage 5 twice and barely started on the bosses before I ran out of time. I'm not super familiar with Octavia but I know the 'trick' there so maybe that will be enough.

1 hour ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

When exactly was the change to the Life Support drop rate? I'm having a hell of a time with this test and all the videos I've found seem to be pre-'nerf', aside from possibly 1 and I highly doubt I could pull off what they did lol.

It hasn't been nerfed you may not have been killing enough enemies fast enough.

Archived