Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can we have helminth's abilities as a drop down selection on each build instead of link to a build slot?

SuperbDave

Oh, I think I get it, so no matter what profile you’re using, A, B or C, you’ll have a drop down menu with up to 3 Helminth abilities to choose from? :D

But.... how will it be determined where that ability will go? What if your different A, B and C builds have subsumed abilities over different base abilities? 🤔 

50 minutes ago, SuperbDave said:

its just so inconvenient has to drag build each time to the slot with the correct ability. just a QoL suggestion.

I dont switch builds that much but i can see how this could come in handy
Me like it

31 minutes ago, taiiat said:

i wish they were tied to the Tabs themselves, so that you could re-order them. 
just like.... well, everything else in the Arsenal is. Mods and Arcanes alike all move when changing Tab order, so....

or just make it so you can swap between any infused ability freely

Also a way to swap out or replace an ability from one slot without replacing that entire ability on any other builds.

Would like to have an ability replace 1st ability on one build, and the same ability on 3rd ability on another build.

3 hours ago, Thural said:

or just make it so you can swap between any infused ability freely

sure, but i try to ask for "the least" that i can, because asking for significant changes in the favor of the Player is usually not going to happen. so i try to ask for things that are neutral for everyone so that it's just a QoL change and doesn't reduce time or costs.

Archived