Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is there not a Shuriken Glaive skin yet????

CapnHarland

Just like the title asks! I don't understand why DE has not added this yet. It would be the perfect skin for this game. Just imagine the ninjas in this game throwing a glaive that looks like the big shurikens from Naurto!

PLEASE, make this a thing!

30 minutes ago, CapnHarland said:

Just like the title asks! I don't understand why DE has not added this yet. It would be the perfect skin for this game. Just imagine the ninjas in this game throwing a glaive that looks like the big shurikens from Naurto!

Lets go beyond
5gFx.gif

2 hours ago, CapnHarland said:

Just like the title asks! I don't understand why DE has not added this yet. 

Presumably, because they would rather have more outlandish future designs, not realistic medieval ones. DE once announced a Baretta M9 skin for the Lato, but they never released it -- in fact they later made the default Lato skin LESS realistic

2 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

DE once announced a Baretta M9 skin for the Lato,

I remember the Proto skins. I just wanted the other one they showed, the Sawn-off skin for the Bronco: I could've finally had my Tigris/Bronco/Redeemer full Double-Barreled loadout! at the very least I'd like to see a sawn-off Tigris pistol.

the closest you'd get to a Shuriken Glaive would maybe be through Tennogen, but they don't make Glaive skins it seems. kind of a shame, as the bizarre nature of a circular weapon would make for some very interesting skins no doubt!

5 hours ago, CapnHarland said:

sweety, I do ask the same thing too but this was long ago, everyone said "The idea skinning a shurkin or something like that is waste of time" and that was during the time when skins is becoming a thing.  Right now, Yes I MF SUPPORT THIS BECAUSE I AM SICK OF TIRED SEEING FUNNY LOOKING SHURIKENS THAT DRIVE ME NUTS!  I ask why we don't have these guys.

Spoiler

Ninja Star Shurikens Vector Collection, Black, Collection, Flat PNG and  Vector with Transparent Background for Free Download in 2021 | Shuriken,  Ninja star, Star silhouette

I mean fugging dang it all for I sometime disappointed of optional chose of skin weapons for WE HAVE STEAM COMMUNITY WANT TAKE THIS SHURIKEN FOR A SPIN!  I an't going kill someone idea today, because I seen enough abused to these old school shuriken's family getting disrespect (RIP Hikou/prime)  Not only that, good gosh I wish I didn't seen this but saw this old 2014

my God, these are blast form the past and now come think about it I never seen ash's shuriken because well issues is they disappeared too fast that I even get a glance look at it which got me thinking

Archived