Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy drain

Mazrou

Question

is there any possible way to stop the energy drain from ancient disruptors/eximus aura? 

I got a full ranked arcane nullifier because I thought the drain war from some kind of magnetic proc.

please don't tell me energy restore or energizing dash, I agree I use these to restore the energy, I want to find a way not to lose energy

6 answers to this question

Not really.

It's a "Rock - Paper - Scissor" game mechanic.

Disruptors and nullifiers exist to stop you from relying too much on your abilities. So you just need to kill them before they do it, or do what the game mechanic ask you if they already did: pull out your guns and use it.

Mechanically, there's no item in the game that's intended to bypass the RPS design. Most people simply resort to "just kill em faster".

On 2021-09-10 at 12:04 PM, M21112 said:

I got a full ranked arcane nullifier because I thought the drain war from some kind of magnetic proc.

Ancient Disruptors actually can Proc Magnetic on you but this is a very very rare Occurrence... I've literally only had this happen to me twice in all my Disruptor Beat Downs.... 

In any case... Nope... Disruptor and Leeches are Hard Coded to Suck the Energy Out of you .. disruptors do it on Contact and Leeches do it via Proximity...

The only Warframe's Safe from this Energy Theft Are Hildryn... Because she has no Energy Pool... And Limbo because The Rift genuinely is a Different Dimension Seperate from the Real World... As long as you and the Enemies are on Seperate Planes they can't Suck You Off....

On 2021-09-10 at 12:13 PM, Brunhity said:

Im not really sure if Rolling Guard will avoid the energy drain.

I don't think any Invincibility will work... If they touch you or get near you... They start Sucking you Dry...

Something that might help to mitigate the Sucking of your Precious Energy Popsicle is if you use Specters as "Aggro Deflectors"... I don't know  how much Aggro they generate on their own but Hopefully this helps mitigate the issue some what....

I have my Wisp Specters Equipped with The Sancti Magistar for its Status Immunity Passive.... She can't get Knocked down (because Apparently that's a status effect In Warframe) so she just keeps pounding away at enemies giving me some room to breath...

Archived