Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hide relics in mission.

Geoniz

Greetings, I decided to create this topic as a feedback / suggestion for developers, i hope I'm not mistaken in the forum section.

It would be nice to give players the ability to hide the relic with which they go on a mission, or remove it from showing altogether.
In a few days, I went through 52+ missions to discover relics in total: 18 people leave immediately after the start of the mission (seeing that there was no religion they needed), 6 or 7 of them were hosts, immediately causing the migration, these "wonderful people" are engaged in sniping relics and it is disgusting.

This topic is just a feedback for devs,so i dont gonna bother to reply people who thing this behavior is normal or people who think that i'm just whaining, hope you all have a wonderfull day and great farm,good luck.

Showing the relic set to Invite only is still needed to allow rad shares to work and there is no real need to hide them when set to friends.

However hiding relics when matchmaking is set to public or joining a public match is long overdue.

There are bound to be stats showing host migrations and mission aborts in fissures going up just after every prime access due to people hoping to land in a squad with someone running a new relic they want a part from but wont farm for. You can also see people doing this in requiem fissures.

As much as I want this, because yes "fissure hoppers" are absolutely terrible every time a new frame releases or one is unvaulted. 

This would also mess up the premade radshare groups and such from knowing if everyone is honest.

So maybe hide them only if set to public, but invite only shows relics for the premade groups.

Side note, if you ever get into a group with me and I leave. It's not because of the relics that I don't even look at. It will be because of a Volt or Wisp in the group. I leave instead of dealing with those 2 frames.

Personally I think there should be severe penalties for a host who leaves a non-endless mission after it has started. I mean fair enough if it's an emergency, but that would only be the rare occasion and not as frequent as it happens now.

I like being able to see other players relics simply to see that they have a relic equipped. I don't care what it is, as long as there is a drop opportunity at the end of the mission. It's so annoying playing through an Axi level mission with a full squad only to be given 3 (or sometimes 2) choices because other players haven't equipped a relic - whether by choice or accident. Still I'm not going to quit unless I'm the only relic holder, and even then not as a host.

For me this is great idea, i personally dont bother with what Relic or refining level people use when i go Relic popping.

Wile at it, DE could also make it so Relic leters/numbers only reveal them self at the end of missions, so players dont leave on wave/minute 5 of an Endless mission after getting a Relic they wanted.

As people have already mentioned,, the issue here is it would make rad sharing harder.

I made a topic a while ago that simply separated endless missions into 2 options, non endurance and endurance. In non endurance you can leave any round you want, in endurance you have to wait until atleast the 4th round, afterwards you can leave whenever you want. It would only need a minor edit for relic runs like preselect 4 relics before starting, voila.

Here relics can be hidden imo, since the objective isn't rad sharing (playing till you get what you want), it will be playing endurance.

I think that would be the best way to go about an issue like this.

Archived