Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need to be able to leave a squad in all missions without aborting the mission. I was just held hostage in a 10 minute Survival Alert.

Flackenstien

I went into a public Kuva Siphon 10 minute Survival to grab myself a Requiem Relic. After we stole all the Kuva and finished the 10 minute Survival objective I went to the evac, as you should.  

The three other players then decided to, without communicating anything to me, NOT go to the evac and instead farm the mission for another 15 to 20 minutes. They only spoke to me to say that I was their hostage, or joke about "the dailies today" as if to imply ignoring my frustration at being held hostage.   

Now, I'm not out to witch hunt these players here, as I've already reported them and supplied screenshots to Warframe's twitter page.  
What I want here is a solution to player with malicious randoms without giving up the rewards by quitting the mission to have to do it again.   

Just as open world missions let you leave a squad without throwing everything away, this should be enabled in all missions. Leaving a squad and aborting a mission should not be the same.  

Additionally, in a normal Survival it would have had me evac alone and let them stay, but these Alert style Survival missions do not work that way and require multiple people to evac.

hace 12 minutos, Flackenstien dijo:

but these Alert style Survival missions do not work that way and require multiple people to evac

this applies to railjack survival too, sadly

hace 12 minutos, Flackenstien dijo:

this should be enabled in all missions

all my yes to this

Had been in the same situation, you get punished for not wanting to be held hostage

11 minutes ago, Flackenstien said:

I went into a public Kuva Siphon 10 minute Survival to grab myself a Requiem Relic. After we stole all the Kuva and finished the 10 minute Survival objective I went to the evac, as you should.  

The three other players then decided to, without communicating anything to me, NOT go to the evac and instead farm the mission for another 15 to 20 minutes. They only spoke to me to say that I was their hostage, or joke about "the dailies today" as if to imply ignoring my frustration at being held hostage.   

Now, I'm not out to witch hunt these players here, as I've already reported them and supplied screenshots to Warframe's twitter page.  
What I want here is a solution to player with malicious randoms without giving up the rewards by quitting the mission to have to do it again.   

Just as open world missions let you leave a squad without throwing everything away, this should be enabled in all missions. Leaving a squad and aborting a mission should not be the same.  

Additionally, in a normal Survival it would have had me evac alone and let them stay, but these Alert style Survival missions do not work that way and require multiple people to evac.

I agree. Once I was running a 1 hour arbitration survival then they told me they wanted to do 4 hours, but refused to let me buff them or camp.

So then all 3 of them died. I went ahead and revived them. Few minutes I died and they didn’t revive me. Then they all died and fked up the mission after 1 hr 30 mins. Another time the same thing happened except I wanted to extract but they didn’t revive me and they also fked up the mission because they have no idea what the word “camp” or “teamwork” means and instead just run in any direction and don’t give a #*it about the life support.

3 hours ago, Flackenstien said:

could have screenshot the messages an reported the players for this.

Is there a good reason we can't have solo extractions for ALL missions? I'm pretty sure some missions already do this so the capability exists, might have to be reworked depending on mission type. Of course if solo extract became the default then it would not be possible to pull players out who are lagging behind since anyone who reaches extraction would just leave without them. Maybe leave things as they are but add a button at extraction zones that lets you solo extract if you want to?

• 8 months later...

Archived