Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QTCC Community Streams Schedule October 11 to October 17

[DE]Dudley

sweet, treat or treat grab bag!
one you have to wait for baro, the other one you have to farm eidolons, and the rest you have to buy with platinums. these are drops of good value.

by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, i rate this week's drop 3 thumbs out of 5 (👍👍👍 - -)
it's lacking theme and wow factor, but still good drops. 

vor 19 Stunden schrieb fastlane37:

I really do hate the RNG grab bags. I guess this is just how they're done now. 4 bags so far, 4 argon pegmatite. The only one I'm really interested/didn't have yet in is the eidolon deco. Sigh. 

I was hoping for Argon, but got 4 Eidolon Relics and a Nanospore. Grabbags are so awesome 🙉

14 hours ago, Ero_sennin_Jiraya said:

I was hoping for Argon, but got 4 Eidolon Relics and a Nanospore. Grabbags are so awesome 🙉

I just got 2 Argon Pegmatite Decorations so it keeps it even 2x2 in my Orbiter. 

Was hoping for the Unity Decoration but it's still early. :) 

Shame you had to deal with those broken weapons when you tried streaming Conclave.

We actually already had a few people ready with the desired loadouts:

Spoiler

EngaiXk.png

But I guess it wasn't meant to be this time.

Hope you still had fun with rest of the stream. 👍

On 2021-10-13 at 8:02 PM, fastlane37 said:

I really do hate the RNG grab bags. I guess this is just how they're done now. 4 bags so far, 4 argon pegmatite. The only one I'm really interested/didn't have yet in is the eidolon deco. Sigh. 

you can get eidolon deco from in game without spending platinum from quill onkko

Archived