Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Select All" Option for RJ Salvage and Mods.

Nanology

This would be a huge QOL option. What I do for PC atm for salvaging/selling is have 1 finger on the 'Enter' key, click part/mod you want to select, click the up arrow key to select all then hit enter. This isn't that bad, but when you have 100s of things you wanna sell quickly for endo/credits it becomes a mini-game in itself.

A button for RJ Scrap Wreckage could just add a button bottom right by 'Scrap', select all and sell, then a confirm button, something similar to mods. What are your thoughts, please share?

1 hour ago, Nanology said:

This would be a huge QOL option. What I do for PC atm for salvaging/selling is have 1 finger on the 'Enter' key, click part/mod you want to select, click the up arrow key to select all then hit enter. This isn't that bad, but when you have 100s of things you wanna sell quickly for endo/credits it becomes a mini-game in itself.

A button for RJ Scrap Wreckage could just add a button bottom right by 'Scrap', select all and sell, then a confirm button, something similar to mods. What are your thoughts, please share?

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!
Can be consider as hacking or at least blasphemy so use it at your own risk

How about you try to press middle mouse button over stockpile of 1 item?
CavernousHugeGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

I know this is not a fix you request but you cant argue it speeds up the process

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, parabashka said:

And what if I want to choose 20 of them simultaneosly?

BTW, also want this button.

You need to press F13

I am not against the idea i just said MMB can select whole stock of 1 item which many ppl do not even know

Archived