Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are these Nukor Riven stats good or should I reroll?

Feathery-Avian-Goober

Question

10 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Vipility said:

+125,6% Status Chance

+146% Status Duration

+155,8% Multishot

-84,3% Zoom

18 Drain with V polarity

Those are the Riven's stats for the regular Nukor, which has a much higher disposition (1.45 vs 0.5).  For Kuva Nukor, the stats would be roughly

+43% Status Chance

+50% Status Duration

+54% Multishot

-29% Zoom

As such, I don't believe that a Riven mod would be worth a mod slot on Kuva Nukor.

Rolling a good roll for the Kuva Nukor is seriously tough. Like the other user said, the stats they show/the ones you mentioned sound like the Nukor stats, on the Kuva Nukor they will be lower. So you have to ask yourself what you want to replace. That being said I don't know whether the maths on the new Arcanes + Galvanised Savvy, and whether that helps free up a slot or makes it harder. Then there is also just personal preference too. I have a Riven for Kuva Nukor too, its not really an improvement, barely a side grade but I am happy with it.

Websites like Semlar will tell you the range of the stats you should be able to roll, dependant on how many positives it has and whether it has a negative. Just for comparison sake, for 3 positives and one negatives, the max roll you can get with multi shot is 61.7%, 38.5% for fire rate. So Lethal Torrent would be much better, if the third positive wasn't that good. If it was good... but I am not actually up to date on what be good with what I mentioned earlier, with the new Galvanised mods/Arcanes. 

I'd refer to Semlar and just take whatever comes closest to your personal play style, and not worry too much if you can help it. Good luck! 

The good news is The Regular Nukor is actually pretty damn good too.... So you can just use That one 😝 !!!

It's the Same Story for my Catchmoon Riven.... The Secondary Version is Rubbish but The Catchmoon Primary is literally 3 Times Stronger.... I don't know why but the Community isn't Fond of this weapon.... Which means MOAR POWA for me 😁 !!!

27 minutes ago, (PSN)Luke_Zakalwe said:

Probably the lack of headshot multiplier? 

I can't get Headshots Anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯... Oh well... The less people use it... The Stronger my Catchmoon Primary Riven will be 😅 !!! Right now it's Rocking 150% Crit Chance and 100% Multishot.... The down side is it's Ammo Maximum is - 66% 😱.... However I have Hotkeyed my 2000 Squad Ammo Restores so it's basically a non issue 😝...

When paired with Critical Deceleration the Final Crit Chance is 152% 😮 !!!!

6 minutes ago, Butterfly85 said:

Pax Charge = Ammo not required for kit guns

Yeah that was fine last year back before the AoE Meta.... I now use Pax Seeker just to Keep Up 😮...

Besides... As soon as I unlock Energized Munitions on my Helminth it will all be Okay 😝

Archived