Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gyro aiming for PS4-PS5.

Atreyuxx7

25 minutes ago, Atreyuxx7 said:

oh man,  you're missing out! G8o check out some Gyro aiming videos on YouTube. It's incredible how fast and accurate these guy with practice are. 

Here is education video you can show to any1 who dont understand your point and confuse motion control with gyro control 
Have fun

15 minutes ago, (PSN)FriskGT123 said:

JUST USE MOUSE AND KEYBOARD ON CONSOLE!

Not arguing with that either. But mouse and keyboard isn't currently supported in warframe on consoles. I've asked for that in the past as well. I want everyone to have as many options as possible when playing their favorite games. 

55 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

People do that ? 

Would never have guessed that it'd be anything less than painful to use...

I totally get this vibe, but in the games I've played that have this feature it's surprisingly awesome.  When implemented well, it basically means that you can "fine-tune" the aim you're doing with your analog stick by rotating the controller you're holding.  In other words, your analog stick is still capable of making big movements and smaller ones, but shifting the position of your controller is a quick secondary way to make smaller movements.  The Switch Zelda game Breath of the Wild has a good implementation of this when you're aiming with the bow, to throw out a game a lot of people have played that has this feature.

5 hours ago, Atreyuxx7 said:

Not arguing with that either. But mouse and keyboard isn't currently supported in warframe on consoles. I've asked for that in the past as well. I want everyone to have as many options as possible when playing their favorite games. 

Not fully supported on console (stuck with default controls with no way to rebind), and the switch version doesn't have keyboard and mouse at this time.

Archived