Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #158 (The New War Devstream)

[DE]Rebecca

With the new start time, is it still expected to last roughly an hour? Or is it too soon to discuss duration?

20 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

DS158.png

Tenno!

Devstream #158 is coming to your screens on Tuesday, November 30th at 10 a.m ET.

This Devstream occurs on a special date and time to bring you the debut cinematic trailer for The New War, including details on its release.

There’s no more to say - The New War is coming. We invite you to join us for this very special Devstream. 

There will be Drops - watch to earn yourself a Riven Mod from our Riven Mod Grab bag! Will you get a Shotgun, Pistol, Melee, or Rifle Riven? Let us know what you get! 

20 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

There will be Drops - watch to earn yourself a Riven Mod from our Riven Mod Grab bag! Will you get a Shotgun, Pistol, Melee, or Rifle Riven? Let us know what you get! 

Correct me if I am wrong but is this the first time they did the grab bag system with a dev stream? Having it be a riven mod grab bag is really bad since the valuation easily flatulates depends on what weapon type the initial riven is followed by what weapon the riven is for. At least there is no kitgun or zaw in the riven grab bag thank goodness. 

21 minutes ago, Digressive said:

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the dev stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified 10 mins before it starts!

qbBg1Bs.png

4am Wednesday for me :( :(

Can't make it. Have work that day in kiwi land. Surely do it 5 hours later? Your time 3pm?

32 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

DS158.png

Tenno!

Devstream #158 is coming to your screens on Tuesday, November 30th at 10 a.m ET.

This Devstream occurs on a special date and time to bring you the debut cinematic trailer for The New War, including details on its release.

There’s no more to say - The New War is coming. We invite you to join us for this very special Devstream. 

We need the railjack crew to be 4 slots, representing all the crew choices.

My current gunner saved my railjack numerous times, so I can't bring myself to replace him with the Lich ( defender ) whom I love SO MUCH.

Hi. A controversial opinion out the gate, I love Railjack, especially with the crew members. However, are you going to do anything more for the crew members? Like having them actually join you on normal missions without on call, having 7 of them on railjack to make railjack like raids of old, and More cosmetic options? My biggest example is in the Tempestarri trailer, where the crew members appeared like the leaders of New Lola, Arbiters of Hexis and Red Veil respectively. Will they be new costumes for crew members? Will you add more types of crew members? Will you add energy colors to attachments so that we can actually color them properly? WILL YOU ALLOW EPHEMERAS? Ty

Those are some good news ngl, only one thing that is bothering me though is how the Prime Resurgence event is going to run alongside The New War? And Varzia's relevance for the quest or lack thereof. What is going to happen to the relays in general? Maybe I'm asking way ahead of time but the thought still remains, considering this update is a system-wide attack?

Archived