Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #158 (The New War Devstream)

[DE]Rebecca

18 minutes ago, HypoTherm said:

An age restricted video?

Viewing from the UK here - is it really that bad compared to other videos showing gunfire, sword kills and other forms of death?

Perhaps Natah's fractured face is considered as gore by Youtube hence the restriction?

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

DS158.png

Tenno!

Devstream #158 is coming to your screens on Tuesday, November 30th at 10 a.m ET.

This Devstream occurs on a special date and time to bring you the debut cinematic trailer for The New War, including details on its release.

There’s no more to say - The New War is coming. We invite you to join us for this very special Devstream. 

There will be Drops - watch to earn yourself a Riven Mod from our Riven Mod Grab bag! Will you get a Shotgun, Pistol, Melee, or Rifle Riven? Let us know what you get! 

i got archmelee riven ty so much de

hace 2 horas, (PSN)c1234567890alvi dijo:

Not exactly the correct topic, but will you say a few words more about your plans with Regal Aya? I think a lot of players including me are a bit worried about the future monetization of Warframe ("Tencent is taking over") and I think it is in the interest of everyone if you would at least mend a few of those fears...

Once the event ends, Regal Aya will gone. Is it not clear for you?

hace 8 minutos, (PSN)c1234567890alvi dijo:

No, not really, because as I understand, its here to stay...

What happens to Aya/Regal Aya after the event ends?

Since Varzia’s shop will remain open afterward the event ends with limited selection, you will be able to use your remaining Aya/Regal Aya if desired. 

Similar to other in-game events/operations, with a special event-only reward shop, once the event concludes so do the ways to acquire the event-currency. That said, Aya will no longer be able to be acquired in Void missions or Bounties or in Relic Packs and Regal Aya will no longer be able to be purchased. 

1 minute ago, YuriKeller said:

Do you post watchable copies of those videos somewhere? And why do you lock those videos anyway?

Are you talking about the age restriction from youtube?  If so you can go to youtube direct.  Put the official warframe channel in "PlayWarframe"  It's literally the video that plays on the main channel page.   You can also watch any trailer or stream that has been released over the years. 

The age restriction is a well known issue with embedding and Youtube and not so much on DE and how they make and post videos. 

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Put the official warframe channel in "PlayWarframe"  It's literally the video that plays on the main channel page.

No, that one is the Reveal Trailer that was posted during Tennocon. The video in question is locked regardless of access path. If it is a known issue and DE has indeed no control over those settings, it might be time to find a different video platform then. At least in addition.

20 minutes ago, YuriKeller said:

No, that one is the Reveal Trailer that was posted during Tennocon. The video in question is locked regardless of access path. If it is a known issue and DE has indeed no control over those settings, it might be time to find a different video platform then. At least in addition.

Oh you are right it is the Tennocon one.  But the first video in the upload is that one.  It looks like you don't have a youtube account to sign in or it is age restricted then?

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

It looks like you don't have a youtube account to sign in or it is age restricted then?

I do have an account, but it stays locked. Yes, the age restriction feature is known to be utterly broken.

Interestingly i just figured out that the "clean/empty" account i created for my Android TV has access, my personal account (with credit card etc) does not. Go figure. Still not really a solution to the problem that most videos on the PlayWarframe channel are effectively not watchable.

hace 1 hora, JoJoshuee_DesK dijo:

What happens to Aya/Regal Aya after the event ends?

Since Varzia’s shop will remain open afterward the event ends with limited selection, you will be able to use your remaining Aya/Regal Aya if desired. 

Similar to other in-game events/operations, with a special event-only reward shop, once the event concludes so do the ways to acquire the event-currency. That said, Aya will no longer be able to be acquired in Void missions or Bounties or in Relic Packs and Regal Aya will no longer be able to be purchased. 

Thanks a lot for highlighting this. I don't know why some people can't read & understand a simple FAQ, it is very clear, they just want to continue being salty about it. This is not that different from any other event with a temporary currency, like Scarlet Spear or Orphix Venom; nothing else. We won't see Regal Aya again after the event ends. The FAQ even clarifiy that people won't be able to save their remaining currency after the event ends because Regal Aya won't come back. To summarize, it isn't permanent, jeez 🙄

Archived