Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proposing: Regal Aya Changes

Spark_Daddy

(Edited: DE has responded to the community, and has made the main change people wanted. Good on you DE. )

Spoiler

(The following is just put behind a spoiler due to it no longer being relevant after the change, but am keeping it rather than deleting it as to not be scummy.)

Hi DE. Love your game, legit. I don't mind spending money on it at all. 

(Edited: After spending time hearing out various individuals and looking at this from various PoVs, on top of reviewing number crunches; I've come to realize.

1: No this system is not a scam.
2: This system will be amazing for people who just want to get specific cosmetics and don't want to wait years for an unvaulting.
3: Overall it'll be a nice thing to have for people who want such.

However. Cosmetics aside, my issue still remains regarding the Duo/Prime Frame packs.
1: Platinum should replace Endo. Endo is super easy to farm and has only 1 singular use, Platinum on the other hand allows for more flexibility. 
2: The Frames/Weapons

Regal Aya packs = No Platinum thus the value for Duo/Prime Warframe packs is less while paying the same price to get that pack.
Regal Aya Packs = Great for cherrypicking the cosmetics you want to buy

Proposistion

Suggestion
1: Have Regal Aya be legit 1:1 to what PrimeAccess/Vault packs would have instead. Due to not having plat in a Duo Pack, the value diminishes at the same price.
2: Toss out the Endo, replace it with Platinum? (OR) Have the Warframe(s) and Weapon(s) dedicated mods so the endo has fast sink (This would be great for new players btw).
3: Have more inbetween amounts you can buy or a slider to select how much Regal Aya you want to buy? The three options are fine but there's a large gap between 39.99 and 79.99.

I'm agree with this guy except for some things of his propositions:

Option 1:

1-PLEASE DE, that's a scam, with a normal unvault on my country i can buy accesories(for example, an armor AND A SUGATRA) for 20US$. But now, with this event, 3 Real aya are 20US$ and ONE armor, is 3 Real aya so that means i have to buy 6 Real aya (because you can't buy 2 or 1 real aya, a minium of 3) to buy the armor and the sugatra, before were 20US$D for a pack that has accesories, now are 40US$ the pack, and you have 2 real aya left(you can buy a weapon, but is't worth at my opinion because you can farm it). The thing is, We can't buy a accesories pack at a normal price.

2-Yes digital, we are paying you, don´t give us something that we can farm easily, money is money, give us something that is worth to pay.

3-lmao how true is that.

Option 2: 

1 and 2: nah, i like this event, has potential but need some changes. 

Edit:

They changed the price so, ignore option 1 e.e

The upper dude seems lost in some strange personal space, I barely managed to watch the whole vid. I get that he has strong opinions, but he sure isn't backing them up with any logic. Brozime is much (MUCH) clearer.

The hang-up (or "issues") for both seems to be the comparison between normal unvault packs (which include plat) and this special unvault (which does not  include plat). What they both seem to be missing is "time" (though Brozime sort of gets into that). Their underlying assumption (which has no basis other than their feelings) is that the packs should contain the same stuff for the same amount when offered "all at once" through-out the event as when bought during normal unvaults.

So, we now have the extra option of buying the rare vaulted stuff we are missing, during the event, or we can go on waiting for the next unvault and buy it and get some extra plat instead of endo. The difference is plat vs. endo (no contest there) and waiting for an unspecified amount of time (which is counted in years, if you divide the number of vaulted warframes with four double unvaults per year). I would say no contest there either, but the point is that everyone get to decide for themselves. During the event we can even choose to buy the single parts from the packs, for the first time. Since we all have the freedom to choose, it is a bit weird why all those carping at the regal aya doesn't simply wait for next normal unvault instead of venting on the net? It can't just be that it once again is a question of wanting more for less, now can it? 

What Brozime does (quite well) is point out how bloody good this event is for FARMING missing warframes and weapons. For free, by playing the game. So buying the unvaulted warframes and weapons for real money is actually just a stop-gap last resort for players that (for some reason) can't grind them. The cosmetics still cost real money, like always. But since you can get the warframes and weapons from relics, it follows that the argument/criticism boils down to not getting extra plat when wanting to buy cosmetics. Well, if someone has the need to cry all over that on the internet it must be a really terrible and horrible thing (even though I somehow can't really see it...).

To me all this "criticism" feels like some sort of millennial entitlement BS. When it actually is an easy and logic comparison: would we be better off with no event and only continuing the normal unvaults, or are we better off with the event (as defined by DE)? Seems pretty gdamn clear to me, I'll take the event and the extra options any day of the week. With the optional regal aya. Case closed.

8 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

To me all this "criticism" feels like some sort of millennial entitlement BS. 

"millennial entitlement BS."

No one is asking for anything to be free... I was reading up till you said that then your entire argument went in one ear and out the other. I'm legit asking to pay, (not get stuff free), for things to be exactly 1:1 scale or just have everything opened up to be paid for as is sticking to the normal formula.

The moment you pull Generation, Race, Status, Age, Gender, whatever; your argument is 100% invalid. 

Also this isn't about "Get plat with cosmetics", read harder please.  "I will 100% spend 80$ on a Vauban Prime Mega Pack that includes 2100 Plat without a coupon with bonus Primed Cards, Weapons, Etc." <- Unless, for some reason, in your head, A Warframe, weapons, and mods = Cosmetics. Do you even play the game?

48 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

To me all this "criticism" feels like some sort of millennial entitlement BS. When it actually is an easy and logic comparison: would we be better off with no event and only continuing the normal unvaults, or are we better off with the event (as defined by DE)? Seems pretty gdamn clear to me, I'll take the event and the extra options any day of the week. With the optional regal aya. Case closed.

You make it sound like there is no such thing as a compromise. The event doesn't need to exist in a state where it intentionally confuses consumers in the perceived value of what they are buying and slide under the rug the fact that they are giving you less for the same amount of money they asked from players before. There is no excuse why the event can't be a 1:1 of what we previously had and just be an event to have available Primes for players who are not years old.

There is a simple middle ground, but it requires DE to admit that they are lying that Endo has any sort of value as a replacement for Platinum among other choices.

The relationship society has created between consumers and businesses that lacks respect between each other is sickening. Humanity does not need to thrive by taking advantage of others. There's no good faith justification for the behavior that we see here with this new marketing campaign for Unvaulting Prime Warframes.

14 minutes ago, Voltage said:

You make it sound like there is no such thing as a compromise. The event doesn't need to exist in a state where it intentionally confuses consumers in the perceived value of what they are buying and slide under the rug the fact that they are giving you less for the same amount of money they asked from players before. There is no excuse why the event can't be a 1:1 of what we previously had and just be an event to have available Primes for players who are not years old.

There is a simple middle ground, but it requires DE to admit that they are lying that Endo has any sort of value as a replacement for Platinum among other choices.

The relationship society has created between consumers and businesses that lacks respect between each other is sickening. Humanity does not need to thrive by taking advantage of others. There's no good faith justification for the behavior that we see here with this new marketing campaign for Unvaulting Prime Warframes.

The worst part is. It's not a hard ask. 

Literally all we want is
1: A proper 1:1 Value
2: Honest marketing rather than this confusing stuff.
3: Replace easily farmed endo with Platinum instead.

We don't need ANOTHER premium currency, on top of the fact it's a worse value overall.

2 hours ago, Spark_Daddy said:

However. The main reason people like me buy Prime Vault/Access packs is in this order
1: The Platinum
2: The Frames/Weapons

I guess I'm not like you then.  The main reason I've ever bought them is the exclusive cosmetics.  If I need Platinum I wait until I get a discount for logging in and get it considerably cheaper than Prime Access.  Frames and Weapons I tend to farm.  So, as I prioritise the cosmetics, looking at this system I can pick and choose the cosmetics I want without having to get the ones I don't want just because they were bundled together.  This extra flexibility comes at the cost of missing out on some Platinum but I consider that an acceptable trade.

1 hour ago, Fransitoh said:

1-PLEASE DE, that's a scam, with a normal unvault on my country i can buy accesories(for example, an armor AND A SUGATRA) for 20US$. But now, with this event, 3 Real aya are 20US$ and ONE armor, is 3 Real aya so that means i have to buy 6 Real aya (because you can't buy 2 or 1 real aya, a minium of 3) to buy the armor and the sugatra, before were 20US$D for a pack that has accesories, now are 40US$ the pack, and you have 2 real aya left(you can buy a weapon, but is't worth at my opinion because you can farm it). The thing is, We can't buy a accesories pack at a normal price.

Armor price was dropped to 2 Regal Aya.  I believe the Nekros Prime Accessories bundle would still be 4 Regal Aya but that's because it was always an anomaly with two things considered high value instead of one high and one low.  Though there is the option to buy 7 Regal Aya for the cost of 6, which would let people buy the Nekros Prime Accessories and another Prime Accessories set for the same price as before.

10 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I guess I'm not like you then.  The main reason I've ever bought them is the exclusive cosmetics.  If I need Platinum I wait until I get a discount for logging in and get it considerably cheaper than Prime Access.  Frames and Weapons I tend to farm.  So, as I prioritise the cosmetics, looking at this system I can pick and choose the cosmetics I want without having to get the ones I don't want just because they were bundled together.  This extra flexibility comes at the cost of missing out on some Platinum but I consider that an acceptable trade.

Armor price was dropped to 2 Regal Aya.  I believe the Nekros Prime Accessories bundle would still be 4 Regal Aya but that's because it was always an anomaly with two things considered high value instead of one high and one low.  Though there is the option to buy 7 Regal Aya for the cost of 6, which would let people buy the Nekros Prime Accessories and another Prime Accessories set for the same price as before.

I can see your side on that.  The issue is tho, you'll end up with too little or too much Regal Aya based on the amount you pay for. After the event Regal Aya will be fundamentally useless. 

Unless like you just want 3, 1 Regal Aya things, then hey, more power to you.  But my concern is that this is gonna end up replacing Prime Vault/Access. If it does, then heck. 

I very rarely (Only like, twice in near 1000 hours I've played this game) get to use Discounts.... If we could like, Save a Discount for a more useful day, then hey I'd agree with that fully. But it sucks when I get a 50% or 75% discount, but can't use it cause I have to leave for 3 days up to two weeks and can't use it that night because I go by a very strict budget, even for my "Fun Money". Can I afford it? 100% yes, but can I risk staying up all trying to figure out what I wanna buy before I go to work? No. Will I just be like "Buy right now!" no, because what if a RL emergency happens that requires me to dig into my "Fun Money" (Let's be real, Real Life throws curve balls, and unless you're filthy rich you ain't gonna cover the worst costs).  I always plan out budgets, and always hold onto any money I have between paychecks out of prepreation jsut incase something bad happens. 

Regal aya is basically a scam from DE thinking there customers or players are stupid while some will fall for there predatory game of taking out the platinum but selling it at full price i urge people not to buy regal aya do to what I just sead 

They took the platinum out and added some unless endo to it and they think it will make up for the platinum loss 

No its useless you can literally only do one thing with endo and thats upgrade mods but with platinum you can do thousands of things 

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)toughdragon17 said:

Regal aya is basically a scam from DE thinking there customers or players are stupid while some will fall for there predatory game of taking out the platinum but selling it at full price i urge people not to buy regal aya do to what I just sead 

They took the platinum out and added some unless endo to it and they think it will make up for the platinum loss 

No its useless you can literally only do one thing with endo and thats upgrade mods but with platinum you can do thousands of things 

Not to mention Endo is very easy to farm, especially once you get into Railjack or are adept at uncovering Atayan Treasures and slotting them up to sell to Maroo. 

With Platinum, you have a much wider range of things. It's more fluid and allows for more freedom. 

I agree with the general consensus.  I enjoyed purchasing Prime Vault packs but will no longer give the company money with the new aya system.  The new aya system cost more money for less game or packs.

I disagree with defacing the company, it will not get you anywhere.  Give them supporting evidence of why you will or will not support the new aya system.  Hopefully they will make the aya system equivalent to the prime vault packs.    

6 hours ago, Mike_Drone said:

I agree with the general consensus.  I enjoyed purchasing Prime Vault packs but will no longer give the company money with the new aya system.  The new aya system cost more money for less game or packs.

I disagree with defacing the company, it will not get you anywhere.  Give them supporting evidence of why you will or will not support the new aya system.  Hopefully they will make the aya system equivalent to the prime vault packs.    

I'm not "Defacing" them. Telling someone to self evaluate, and pointing out the marketing feels like EA/Ubisoft is NOT the same thing.  It's like telling a loved one "Hey bro, you've been acting kinda mean lately, you used to be a chilld dude, you need to self evaluate.".  

This is because I legit care about DE, I love this game, and I love the company. The problem is over time they have, infact, changed. 

As far as evidence? Watch the two videos. Or jsut go do the math yourself comparing Prime Pack Bundles to the Aya Bundles. 

Defacing, btw. Bad choice of word. You're attempting to either troll or make us look like we are saying to vandalize. We are not saying that.

verb
gerund or present participle: defacing
  1. spoil the surface or appearance of (something), for example by drawing or writing on it.

So to spell this out for everyone since Mr.Lawyer thinks pointing out something bad = Defacing and vandalism. 
1: We are not threatening DE, nor should people EVER threaten devs, publishers, studios, individuals, etc.
2: We are not advocating for violence, vandalism, etc. Nor should anyone wish such things.
3: We are only pointing out this new system is bad, and that DE has become more detatched over the years. 

Welp, if you're curious about the issues concerning Regal Aya, just youtube search on the issue.

10 hours ago, Voltage said:

I've said nothing about a compromise, since the need for a compromise seems to be a feeling- or egoism-driven construction. Pundits on the internet and forums have, on their own, simply made up a comparison point (that this event's regal aya trade for some reason should be balanced with normal unvaults concerning platinum). While this is longstanding trick (especially in politics, trying to get "more" with a claim for "a compromise") it is also inherently false. There is no real reason why the event and normal unvaults should be the same.

Of course it is ok, and it is even good service to everyone, to point out that if they don't mind waiting they can buy the normal unvault packs within a few years and get the extra plat on top. But demanding that the plat should be included in the event is something else, entirely.

As to DE claiming that the endo included in the event packs have the same value as the plat in the normal unvault packs, where exactly have you seen that? Cause I can't seem to find any such statement. Anyone with half a brain would know that plat and endo are different things anyway. And even if this would be the case (DE claiming that the endo and the plat had equal value, or something), it is that claim that is at fault and should be changed. It is quite a stretch to construct a logic "patch" from DE doing a faulty claim (endo = plat) to the conclusion that because of this the event offers should be changed (instead of the faulty claim).

As to your last passage about consumers and businesses I generally agree, including the sickening drive to always try and take advantage. However, I think this also applies directly to the current "drive" to "get more" from DE, by carping on the regal aya vs normal unvault on the internet. Advising players "not to buy" and generally trying to build a wave of influence for "getting more" is exactly that, driven by influencers trying to get enough consumers riled up. Trying to build an advantage in order to get more.

Of course, all of us would surely happily take plat instead of endo. We would also even more happily take 500 plat, instead of 200. Or a thousand. Heck, gimme 5000 plat while you're at it. We all generally want more, if we can get it. But that is not the point, the point is that the comparison between normal unvaults, happening with an interval counted in years, and this event, happening once, is logically faulty at it's core. The claim that they should be of "equal" worth is just a construct.

As I said in another post, the event coupled with the New War finally arriving has been a trigger for friends and clan members to return to Warframe, and the response is overwhelmingly positive. The last time we got players back this way was during Scarlet Spear, but the bugs (and especially the co-op problems) actually drove even more players away from Warframe then. Sadly. And these players now returning are all quite experienced, well versed in all kinds of "company behaviour" (Riot, Blizzard, EA, Ubi etc.). Part of that positivity comes explicitly from the possibility to straight out buy that pesky missing stuff once and for all, for real money. "Click, I finally have it, yeah!". Or, if there is time enough, to actually get their hands on those missing, vaulted relics and (co-op) grind the bloody parts. I am sure that everyone would rather get plat than endo, but that "choice" doesn't compute, it is not even on the table (even though an enraged internet horde is trying to put it there). So I am very confident that within my circle of players, clan members and friends the comparison being made is "event" vs "no event", and the event, such as it is, is 100% considered a (very) good thing. And as I said, that is a "case closed".

7 hours ago, Mike_Drone said:

No one's defacing them were just calling them out for thinking were stupid 

Making packs and regal aya way to expensive for what there actually worth

The packs are worth 20x less without platinum but they keep them at regular price 20 to 80 dollars but there not worth that its more like 10 to 20 dollars with out platinum maby even less 

Regal aya is 20, 40, or 80 dollers 20 for 3 40 for 7 and 80 for 15 tricking people more into buying the 15 because its apparently the better value and it only has 3 uses buying relics, buying seprat prime or buying packs with no platinum whial buying the regular prime vault gets you 400 to 1200 platinum that can be used for hundreds of things or just by 80 dollars worth of platinum which is a better deal than 15 regal aya 

1 hour ago, Graavarg said:

I've said nothing about a compromise, since the need for a compromise seems to be a feeling- or egoism-driven construction. Pundits on the internet and forums have, on their own, simply made up a comparison point (that this event's regal aya trade for some reason should be balanced with normal unvaults concerning platinum). While this is longstanding trick (especially in politics, trying to get "more" with a claim for "a compromise") it is also inherently false. There is no real reason why the event and normal unvaults should be the same.

Of course it is ok, and even good service to everyone, to point out that if they don't mind waiting they can buy the normal unvault packs within a few years and get the extra plat on top. But demanding that the plat should be included in the event is something else, entirely.

As to DE claiming that the endo included in the event packs have the same value as the plat in the normal unvault packs, where exactly have you seen that? Cause I can't seem to find any such statement. Anyone with half a brain would know that plat and endo are different things anyway. And even if this would be the case (DE claiming that the endo and the plat had equal value, or something), it is that claim that is at fault and should be changed. It is quite a stretch to construct a logic patch from DE doing a faulty claim (endo = plat) to the conclusion that because of this the offer should be changed (instead of the faulty claim).

As to your last passage about consumers and businesses I generally agree, including the sickening drive to always try and take advantage. However, I think this also applies directly to the current "drive" to "get more" from DE, by carping on the regal aya vs normal unvault on the internet. Advising players "not to buy" and generally trying to build a wave of influence for "getting more" is exactly that, driven by influencers trying to get enough consumers riled up.

Of course, all of us would surely happily take plat instead of endo. We would also even more happily take 500 plat, instead of 200. Or a thousand. Heck, gimme 5000 plat while you're at it. We all generally want more, if we can get it. But that is not the point, the point is that the comparison between normal unvaults, happening with an interval counted in years, and this even, happening once, is logically faulty at it's core. It's just a construct, the claim that they should be of "equal" worth.

As I said in another post, the event coupled with the New War finally arriving has been a trigger for friends and clan members to return to Warframe, and the response is overwhelmingly positive. The last time we got players back this way was during Scarlet Spear, but the bugs (and especially the co-op problems) actually drove even more players away from Warframe. And these are experienced online players, quite well versed in all kinds of "company behaviour" (Riot, Blizzard, EA, Ubi etc.). Part of that positivity comes explicitly from the possibility to straight out buy that pesky missing stuff once and for all, for real money. "Click, I finally have it, yeah!". Or, if there is time enough, to actually get their hands on those missing, vaulted relics and (co-op) grind the bloody parts. I am sure that everyone would rather get plat than endo, but that "choice" doesn't compute, it is not even on the table (even though an enraged internet horde is trying to put it there). So I am very confident that within my circle of players, clan members and friends the comparison being made is "event" vs "no event", and the event, such as it is, is 100% considered a (very) good thing. And as I said, that is a "case closed".

If this resurgence is perseved positively it will become the new normal unvaulting you know that right there just doing a trial run to see how they can scam us out of our money  to see if there comunity is stupid enough to exploit because thats what there literally doing taking packs, riping out the plat and selling it for the same price 

Usual dual unvaulting = 1200 plat and everything that comes with both packs for 60 dollars 

Resurgence dual unvaulting = 50k endo (can be farmed in 1 hour and is basically usless) and everything that comes with both packs for 60 to 80 dollars  60 if you buy 20 and 40 dollers worth but people will perseve 3 and 7 to be the worst product and go for the 80 dollar 15 regal aya version instead esentually tricking new people and some old into buying more than they need 

In the past, I bought many Prime Access and Prime Vault packs t osupport the devs : I think their price is ok and worthy, but I won't buy any Regal Aya, sorry, I don't like this new currency system.

In the other hand, Aya (the simple one, not the Regal, sorry, but their names are so close that I need the specify), is very nice to farm Prime accessories that are actually valted.

So, I'm very happy with Aya, and unhappy with Regal Aya. But I think Aya is intended for veterans and Regal Aya for new players (that won't be able to farm Primes that fast - two weeks).

54 minutes ago, (XBOX)toughdragon17 said:

If this resurgence is perseved positively it will become the new normal unvaulting you know that right there just doing a trial run to see how they can scam us out of our money  to see if there comunity is stupid enough to exploit because thats what there literally doing taking packs, riping out the plat and selling it for the same price 

Oh, a conspiracy to defraud/scam us? Gotta admit, I somehow missed that...

3 hours ago, Graavarg said:

Oh, a conspiracy to defraud/scam us? Gotta admit, I somehow missed that...

Its not a conspiracy its actually true you look at the packs and the regal aya you can see there scaming people they literally took the platinum out of each pack which made them so expensive in the first place and replaced it with an easy to farm useless endo and then had the gull to put the same price on them 

Usual prime unvaulting dual packs = 1200 plat / everything in both packs for 60$

Prime resurgence dual packs = 30k useless endo you can farm anywhere  / everything in both packs for 60$ to 80$

And then they made the regal aya packs 3 for 20$, 7 for 40$ and 15 for 80$ which will make many people think well 80$ is the best product hear lets get that when they could do 3 and 7 for 10 to get the pack  some people like new players rush through not counting they see well this is the best one so ill get that one 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)toughdragon17 said:

Its not a conspiracy its actually true you look at the packs and the regal aya you can see there scaming people they literally took the platinum out of each pack which made them so expensive in the first place and replaced it with an easy to farm useless endo and then had the gull to put the same price on them 

Usual prime unvaulting dual packs = 1200 plat / everything in both packs for 60$

Prime resurgence dual packs = 30k useless endo you can farm anywhere  / everything in both packs for 60$ to 80$

And then they made the regal aya packs 3 for 20$, 7 for 40$ and 15 for 80$ which will make many people think well 80$ is the best product hear lets get that when they could do 3 and 7 for 10 to get the pack  some people like new players rush through not counting they see well this is the best one so ill get that one 

Look, I know this is the "theory" that is making it's rounds on the net. But it is a flawed argument (it leaves out the "get the stuff immediately"-part) and it is a lot of conjecture. Especially the idea that DE has a diabolical plan to replace the normal unvaults with these packs and "scam" us for more money. Which is logically incoherent and even funny in it's own way.

Free will still exists. So does normal brain activity. I quite sure that only sub-intelligent players will have a problem figuring out the difference between regal aya-deals and normal unvault-deals. And anyone coming at this with a normal IQ-level or higher can absolutely make up their own mind.

After all, IRL this is a quite normal deal: pay a little extra to get something immediately or wait and pay less. A situation that I encountered the day before yesterday when buying groceries and when the shop, for once, did not have any brand of ground coffee for a "special price"-deal. I had to decide if I wanted to pay more and take some coffee home with me, or go home empty-handed and wait for a "special price" to kick in. I bought the damn coffee at normal price, and I had no problems whatsoever analyzing the situation, calculating the cost and and deciding what to do. On the spot. But what never crossed my mind was the idea that I should start running around in the shop screaming, accusing the shop keeper for scamming and cheating me. And claim that the proof was that I previously had been able to get more coffee for my bucks. And demanded that the shop keeper should lower the price immediately (or else I won't buy!). Or start wailing about how the shop keeper was planning to take advantage of other shoppers and fool them into paying more, by not having any special deal. It would have been totally ridiculous, wouldn't it. But somehow the same logic does not apply regal aya and normal unvault packs, on the internet. Or maybe it does?

1 hour ago, Graavarg said:

Look, I know this is the "theory" that is making it's rounds on the net. But it is a flawed argument (it leaves out the "get the stuff immediately"-part) and it is a lot of conjecture. Especially the idea that DE has a diabolical plan to replace the normal unvaults with these packs and "scam" us for more money. Which is logically incoherent and even funny in it's own way.

Free will still exists. So does normal brain activity. I quite sure that only sub-intelligent players will have a problem figuring out the difference between regal aya-deals and normal unvault-deals. And anyone coming at this with a normal IQ-level or higher can absolutely make up their own mind.

After all, IRL this is a quite normal deal: pay a little extra to get something immediately or wait and pay less. A situation that I encountered the day before yesterday when buying groceries and when the shop, for once, did not have any brand of ground coffee for a "special price"-deal. I had to decide if I wanted to pay more and take some coffee home with me, or go home empty-handed and wait for a "special price" to kick in. I bought the damn coffee at normal price, and I had no problems whatsoever analyzing the situation, calculating the cost and and deciding what to do. On the spot. But what never crossed my mind was the idea that I should start running around in the shop screaming, accusing the shop keeper for scamming and cheating me. And claim that the proof was that I previously had been able to get more coffee for my bucks. And demanded that the shop keeper should lower the price immediately (or else I won't buy!). Or start wailing about how the shop keeper was planning to take advantage of other shoppers and fool them into paying more, by not having any special deal. It would have been totally ridiculous, wouldn't it. But somehow the same logic does not apply regal aya and normal unvault packs, on the internet. Or maybe it does?

The deal is flawed they want people to pay the SAME AMOUNT for less instead of 1200 plat you get 30 to 50k endo which is useless besides upgrading mods while plat can be used for hundreds of things 

Which would you rather have the dual pack with both prime packs primes and cosmetics with1200 plat to go anything with including buy endo if you want to for 60 dollars 

Or resurgence pack with all dual pack primes and cosmetics with 50k endo (that you can literally spend one hour grinding for) that you can only upgrade mods with and is useless otherwise for 60 to 80 dollars 

4 minutes ago, Megalomaniakaal said:

Nothing was dropped, that was the case from the start.

On 2021-11-02 at 7:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Prime Accessories that were previously valued at 3 Regal Aya have been changed to 2 Regal Aya. This includes:

• Prime Armor Sets
  • Prime Operator Accessories and the Saita Prime Suit
  • Kavasa Kubrow Prime Set

6 hours ago, Graavarg said:

Free will does, this is known.

IQ means nothing. You can' lack knowledge in 90% of normal social knowledge and yet be a master at welding, carpentry, electrical, etc.  On the flip side, you can be a college professor but still lack common sense. 

Neither of those factor into the debate, in any capacity, and do not validate a single thing.

But hey, have this: 

• Duo Pack = 10 Regal Aya. Comes with the normal everything you'd expect except for platinum which is sacrificed for 50k Endo which is easy to farm. 
    Thus: You have to buy Either
    1: the 15 Regal Aya Pack for 79.99+Tax
    2: Both the 7 Regal Aya and 3 Regal Aya at 39.99 + 19.99 =59.98+Tax

VS

• Rhino And Nyx Duo Pack = 59.99+Tax (So you save 1 cent?), comes with everything you expect + 1200 Platinum which is more useful than Endo overall and more fluid. 
    Thus: Much better overall valu because of the Platinum.

Additional

• At the 80$ (79.99+Tax) Mark, you can get Nidus Prime Parasitic Link Pack which includes 2625 Platinum, Nidus Prime, His Strun and Magnus Prime weapons and his exclusive glyphs. 

• Overall: Looking at the numbers, removing plat in place of endo is the main point of contention. The other point of contention is how the Regel Aya Packs themselves are priced out for the amount you get which involves either buying two of them to afford one Duo Pack, or spending much more on the third with leftover Regal Aya which is fine if you wanna use it on other stuff, but if not then you have 5 Regal Aya sitting in the bin that either own't be used, or just get used to get rid of it.

Regal Aya shouldn't be used to buy Duo/Single Frame Packs due to the above mathing.  Regal Aya is better suited for focus buying specific cosmetics.

As you can see, the issue is the Prime Warframe packs. Instead of Platinum, you get Endo, which is very easy to farm. Platium would make more sense, asit has actual value and has more uses. 

Archived