Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How viable is Lich hunting in a group?

Kahrain

Question

I have been playing pretty much solo for years now, but some friends have started playing recently and they are starting to get to liches and group hunting them seems appealing.

How viable is it to spawn liches for each of us and hunt them all in a group? If I stab a lich and they move onto the next planet, can we still remain together until all the liches are stabbed and moved on? Or will that cause our group to break due to being on different planets with our liches?

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Kahrain said:

Or will that cause our group to break due to being on different planets with our liches?

The group will never be broken up. You can keep going and help each other, you just don’t get any anger from doing a planet your Lich isn’t on. Hunting them in a group is the best choice because it makes the process easier.

• When getting a Lich, only the person that kills the larvling can create a Lich.

1 hour ago, Kahrain said:

How viable is it to spawn liches for each of us and hunt them all in a group?

If you all just Created your Liches then it's Totally Viable to stick together... However....

1 hour ago, Kahrain said:

If I stab a lich and they move onto the next planet, can we still remain together until all the liches are stabbed and moved on?

If one member of the group Stabs their Lich... And the sequence is wrong... They move on to the next planet... You get a huge Murmur boost when this happens so it does encourage playing together... But after the Stabbing it breaks the group's up since the Lich moved to a different planet... 

That being said... Even if your Lich is somewhere else you can still make murmur progress on any lich controlled Nodes.

17 hours ago, Kahrain said:

I have been playing pretty much solo for years now, but some friends have started playing recently and they are starting to get to liches and group hunting them seems appealing.

How viable is it to spawn liches for each of us and hunt them all in a group? If I stab a lich and they move onto the next planet, can we still remain together until all the liches are stabbed and moved on? Or will that cause our group to break due to being on different planets with our liches?

when hunting in a group if a player fails a lich/sister stab EVERYONE in the team gets murmur progress
with more players its easyier to combat the lich/sister as your able to work togather to take it out much easyier

the team remaining togather mostly depends on if it was random pug group or if it was group of friends or group that was formed in recruiting.
as random pug group will ditch you most of the time, unless they like :D i been having some with you so gonna stay.
the group of friends or group made in recuiting will stick togather as the end goal is to work eith each other to get the lich/sister dead in the shortest amount of time.

when you stab a lich or sister group is remained unless host or a player leaves of there own free will. only time it will break the team up is if a player has to do the railjack part an everyone else doesnt an gets dragged to it then the squad has broken up cause everyone else has no acess to there.

Archived