Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to start Isolation Vaults (1-3) & are they repeatable?

quxier

Question

According to wiki there should be 3 places where Mother can give you this mission. Every mother gives different dificulity mission.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Isolation_Vault

However only level 1 (in the middle of map) seems consistent (it always give me level 1). The rest are random. Sometimes they don't have Isolation Vault mission at all, or have wrong number.

I've tried level 3 without completing level 2 and it gave me a warning. So it should at least show me those Isolation vault missions. After finishing level 3 I couldn't repeat it (no iso vault mission).

Am I doing something wrong?

6 answers to this question

I never had that problem.

Have you done all 3 Isolations Vaults at least once ?

You can launch anyone of the Isolation Vaults and when you open it, you will be able to do the bounties on the Vault.

You can only open a vault once, to open the isolation vault again, you need to go back to the Necralisk and then come back to the Cambion Drift. But the bounties on the vault clan ne done many times, just ask the Mother, at the same place as she proposes you isolation vaults.

Yes, they are repeatable. There are 3 different caves on the Cambion for the ISO vault bounties, and Mother will be offering different ISO vault bounties at the entrances of each cave. The ISO vault bounties that she will offer at each location will correspond to the nearby cave. So it is different to her offers in the Necralisk where she is only available at one location, but will have all the ISO vault bounties. For example: a ISO vault bounty can be accessed at Mother at the cave entrance near Catabolic Gutter on the Cambion.

17 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Have you done all 3 Isolations Vaults at least once ?

Probably not in one session but I've done all 3.

17 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

You can only open a vault once, to open the isolation vault again, you need to go back to the Necralisk and then come back to the Cambion Drift. But the bounties the bounties on the vault many times, just ask the Mother, at the same place as she proposes you isolation vaults.

Ah, that's why it disappear.

I've talked with Mother where "the thing" throw me out and I could repeat the bounty (without needing to complete 1st phase). Thanks a lot.

Archived