Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New war requirements - more details (Mechs, RJ)

quxier

Can we have more information about quest's requirements?

Owning something doesn't mean it's ok. Take RJ for example. For me, solo player, I have failed many times finishing first RJ mission. I finished first mission by sheer luck. With my first intrinsic and first crew I could survive & progress through RJ missions. So RJ from the Quest is good for any RJ mission.

I guess this could be the same with Mechs. I've been able to kill around 12 Orphixes in the Event but in RJ I couldn't even finish first rotation with Rent-a-mech (probably 2nd level Orphix).

What about frames? Do we need something in particular? Will there be enough energy or should we have another means of replenish it.

2 hours ago, quxier said:

You’ll probably only get speculation at this point. I doubt DE wants to give too much away. You could just not do the quest for a couple of days after release.

My assumption is that the requirements won’t be too high. Energy shouldn’t be an issue as you can most likely use pads. I would imagine you want a level 30+ Voidrig mech, and at least mid range RJ stuff. 

We can only speculate, however the following things can be expected:

1. Lots of fighting sentients, sacrificial and umbral mods can definitely help a great deal in that case.
  2. At some point you have no options or very limited options to switch gear.
  3. You should not rely on energy or a single strategy/mechanic.
  4. Utility abilities like dispensary could be very useful for your mech/operator where applicable.
  5. A rank 40 Paracesis will be helpful at the very least (you get it from the prologue so it better be)

3 hours ago, quxier said:

Owning something doesn't mean it's ok. Take RJ for example. For me, solo player, I have failed many times finishing first RJ mission. I finished first mission by sheer luck. With my first intrinsic and first crew I could survive & progress through RJ missions. So RJ from the Quest is good for any RJ mission.

I guess this could be the same with Mechs. I've been able to kill around 12 Orphixes in the Event but in RJ I couldn't even finish first rotation with Rent-a-mech (probably 2nd level Orphix).

What about frames? Do we need something in particular? Will there be enough energy or should we have another means of replenish it.

Usually quests in Warframe aren't meant to be hard, so I doubt you will have dificulties with it. That being said, you could invest in your RJ a bit, at least to get a crew, then missions become super easy.

Archived