Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.7.1: Double Resource Weekend!

[DE]Rebecca

Hmm, no longer affected by snowglobe...

Okay, sry for meddling but I think making an enemy "immune" to effects is not a good idea. It makes your abilities feel less "real", by introducing an element that simply ignores them... Swirling freezing winds and he is just not affected because he "practiced"? :) Sry but that makes Frost abilities feel more toy-like than ever. Like we just pretend to be fighting, and Stalker is the adult who doesn't care.

I for one think Stalker should get an ultimate ability or something he can use once a minute, an EMP shockwave/Disruptor field that in one swoop nulls shields, "Dispells" active effects and takes 25% energy from players. No effect ignore anymore. That would make him damn scary and still acceptable in terms of lore (or game "realism).

Also to protect Stalker from very effective abilities like Bastille, an automated shield could form around him when stunned (not on ground, but frozen, in stasis, etc.) so he is not easy to kill even with 4 players.

- q86d.png -

Already mentioned some other in-game events and attackers here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79196-concepts-of-mine-consumables-merchant-gambler-and-void-cause-i-like-that/#entry863293

Like an infested one that from time to time briefly appears during the mission to attack then disappear to fight you at the room before the Extraction - preferably denying your leave till you defeat him or get defeated yourself.

Such an idea could work on the Stalker too, making him a more dreaded (and annoying) adversary, also making him more "resilitent" since you can only force him to retreat during his attack sequences until you reach the "last stage".

Since we went after mutagens (double resource weekend after all), I have noticed I can equip dragon keys I don't have. They appear with a nike and 0 as amount but they can be selected and equipped in gear.

This is damn confusing and looks weird.

Stuff just got real O_O

Glad i'm getting an Ash. I'm disappointed by this. Frost's snowglobe being pointless severely limits his abilities. Freeze is a temp measure at best with one or two shots from my heavier weapons its already gone. Effectively it becomes a pure DPS race with a bit of evasion mixed in and the Frost is one of the slower frames against a significantly faster frame. I wont be selling my frost prime but if a stalker comes up i might just leave mission. Even if i'm host. He never drops anything i want and is now more hassle and annoyance than he's worth.

>Stalker has practiced against Frost’s Snowglobe and is no longer affected.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

He  is no longer worth the wasted revive. I'd just evac if he shows up. Not only are the drops consistently crap. (i've only ever gotten ONE thing from him) now he's ignoring abilities. Cant wait for when they put that ability on someone like Ruk. When i try to throw up my frost prime shield against his MG and find it does NOTHING for protection purposes...wheeee. Glad i'm going to have an ash in about 48 hours...