Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Female Villains! There! Now Read With A Sensible Mind, And Not In The Gutter!

Arlayn

Ok, did a lot of cleaning up. Off topic, one word posts and image-only posts aren't welcome, not to mention comments that are blatantly offensive. Some folks got off easy today just because it's 3:40am and i really need to hit the bunk, because some people really could use a warning.

Don't go overboard people. Common sense is a cool super-power that all of us can develop. So do it.

I strangely think she is, not even DE_Steve believe she's to be trusted so. And i have several theories that the Lotus keeps us in the dark on purpose so she can go about her own agenda. I don't trust that damn voice anymore. I'm thankful for her waking me up and all, but i don't trust her as far as operator goes.

I recall seeing the Lotus symbol on the stalker at some point. She has alot to answer for. ._.

I think she might actually look pretty nice if she cleaned up her face a bit.

So I'm not the only one who thought that? *phew*

Edited by aSmileyLemon

Just doesn't seem right all the girls get abunch of guys they can like, and all the guys get nothing.

Except for yukami's Vor fetish, no 'girl' has a 'bunch of guys they can like'. Whatever you perceive is attractive to women, is probably all media bullS#&$. I'm sure the females that play this game would not like to see "Hey baby, how YOU doin?" every time they want to murder the guy.

Strong female villain is viable. For them to flirt with you, please just duke nukem or something, sounds like something more along your alley.

Nah, we don't need any bimbos in this game. I am not a teenager so I don't need that kind of attention to this game, honestly speaking that kind of behavior is coming from Hollywood movies and other television series but in reality, that is not what women soldiers do. They are just as brutal as males are.

Except for yukami's Vor fetish, no 'girl' has a 'bunch of guys they can like'. Whatever you perceive is attractive to women, is probably all media bullS#&$. I'm sure the females that play this game would not like to see "Hey baby, how YOU doin?" every time they want to murder the guy.

Strong female villain is viable. For them to flirt with you, please just duke nukem or something, sounds like something more along your alley.

Nah, we don't need any bimbos in this game. I am not a teenager so I don't need that kind of attention to this game, honestly speaking that kind of behavior is coming from Hollywood movies and other television series but in reality, that is not what women soldiers do. They are just as brutal as males are.

"Hell, I'd still hit it!" -Duke Nukem

But seriously, I wouldn't jump on that... :l

People are seriously not reading my past post in this topic... try going back some and reading the more important notes before you post nonsense... There is some very legitimate post here that show there is no perverse reasoning in this topic whatsoever infact I may have to go back and edit that you READ THE ENTIRE THREAD!!!

I think using the word "Flirt" was what sunk your ship mate.

You should have defined your usage of flirt a little more to avoid confusion.

But I agree. I think the game is lacking in any... interesting female characters.

There's what's her face, Kela de thyme or whatever, but I've never really been compelled to fight her or anything.

Someone interesting to represent the female gender.

We only really have Kela and The Sisters (Who admittedly are the heads of the Grineer Empire. So much power.)

Edited by FillyRarity

I think using the word "Flirt" was what sunk your ship mate.

You should have defined your usage of flirt a little more to avoid confusion.

But I agree. I think the game is lacking in any... interesting female characters.

There's what's her face, Kela de thyme or whatever, but I've never really been compelled to fight her or anything.

Someone interesting to represent the female gender.

We only really have Kela and The Sisters (Who admittedly are the heads of the Grineer Empire. So much power.)

Flirting isn't a bad thing though... its one of the most dangerous weapons in existence!

Also the Sisters don't really count... no face, no voice, no messages, nothing... Even Kela has more talk, and bite then them.

Flirting isn't a bad thing though... its one of the most dangerous weapons in existence!

Indeed. You can... take flirting in a number of ways, and I think the way people are thinking is you suggesting to have the female character try to pull our warframes. Which is... Kinda... Slightly odd.

But as you've said, that's not what you're meaning, right?

Also the Sisters don't really count... no face, no voice, no messages, nothing... Even Kela has more talk, and bite then them.

Yea, fair enough. I think the most we get on the Sisters is that they're the head of the Grineer and that they don't take kindly to failure.

Not much of a developed character.

Sad really.

Indeed. You can... take flirting in a number of ways, and I think the way people are thinking is you suggesting to have the female character try to pull our warframes. Which is... Kinda... Slightly odd.

But as you've said, that's not what you're meaning, right?

Yea, fair enough. I think the most we get on the Sisters is that they're the head of the Grineer and that they don't take kindly to failure.

Not much of a developed character.

Sad really.

pulling isn't a bad thing either could lead into an interesting event where female villain gains the trust of a Tenno off screen that delivers to her precious information that jeopardizes Tenno Operations and thus leading into an event.

Ok, now I have to talk about flirting in a video game.

What the hell people?

Why is this hypothetical villain flirty? Do you think the Tenno would respond in any way? Would she be dumb enough to flirt with dedicated, highly trained and brutal goddamn space ninja?

Does anybody else remember that stupid scene in Deus Ex HR, where that villain starts vamping you up and Adam totally falls for it? Was I the only one who just started screaming "kill her now you idiot! Just kill her now!"? That scene made both parties look handicapped and single-handedly dropped my enjoyment of the entire game.

So yeah. Flirting. If it works it makes the Tenno look bad. If it doesn't it makes her look like an oversexed idiot.

Edited by ValhaHazred