Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What makes some quests replayable and others not?

(PSN)PhantomSt21

This is a question as to why some quests can be replayed, but yet others cannot, but I want to seperate it into 2 questions. What is the process or "vote" you guys take to make certain missions unable to be replayed? And why Heart of Deimos, The New War, The Chimera Prologue + Erra, The Glast Gambit (This one is understandable bc you dont want players grinding money very easily and have very little consequence), Sands of Inaros, Limbo Theorem, Hidden Messages, and Vor's Prize are all are not able to be replayed? Even after playing through all the missions, and noticing some where they had Warframe Blueprints are locked after completion and other's aren't even though they have roughly the same reward.

To summarize: What process does the team take to decide which missions remained replayable and not; and what prevents it from being replayable? Im not so knowledgeable on things what the devs can cook up and fix, so Im keeping a open mind and willing to understand. Say that The New War is recent, it may have bugs and issues that still happen, Im just only wondering and genuinely asking.

Thank you to whoever reads my essay ^^;

I copy and pasted this from my Support Desk post. This post was mistakenly in the UI section, I wanted to post it here in hopes it gets the correct people to notice this

• 4 weeks later...

Heart of deimos was a buggy gitchy mess when I ran through it and then it got hotfixed...  I really want to replay this quest so I can actually hear/read the story the Entrati family tells....

----

Quests have audio and cinematics though and it probably extra hard to to make them replayible.   Harder still to do old quests where you dont have the actors or saved scenes??   

Then again why arent quests built to be repayable right from the get go???  

=======

In any event.... 🙏Heart of Deimos

I think they're trying to make them replayable now on release, the New War was supposed to be replayable but they ran out of time and wanted to get the update out before the end of 2021

As for the other quest, idk, but I do think it has something to with it being a difficult process behind the scenes as they were making old quest re playable for a second and i wouldn't imagine them no longer wanting to do this. Perhaps they have other more pressing matters to attend to too

Archived