Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk's over damage

DenisTS01

I experienced this issue too. I had some time so I did some tests in simulacrum and so:

First of all, my Baruuk bugged out when only It had Reactive Storm added(needs confirmation)

How to reproduce bug This seems like to happen when you hit enemies with specific attacks of Serene Storm; namely Heavy Attack and Guard+Ground Slam(both have special AoE damage effect and I suspect it's the reason?). It stacks multiple times and eventually your damage becomes 0; maybe extremely excessive damage cannot be handled or something.

What exactly happen : Damage from Serene Storm will gain insane numbers. Extra damage gained depends on how many enemies you hit with heavy or ground slam. If you recast Serene Storm for whatever reason(nullifiers?) the bonus damage will go away. Not only heavy and ground slam but also quick melees will gain damage too.

Do any other exalted weapons have same issue? : AFAIK no, I tested Valkyr, Excalibur and they had no issue. Tested Chromatic Blade mod too.

unknown.png

Upon one heavy attack/ground slam while using Serene Storm, the attack seems to consolidate all the hit enemies' health and added it to Serene Storm (what it seems to me, tested this bug in Sanctuary/Steel Path/Normal Mode, and it seems to be consistent with the damage increase).

Removed Reactive Storm mod, and the bug doesn't happen.

So in conclusion, the trigger for this bug should be:

1. Reactive Storm mod is installed on Baruuk

2. After Serene Storm is active, do a slam attack, heavy attack, or a slide attack (edit: Upon further testing, as long as Baruuk's Serene Storm's direct attack (not the wave, the punches) touches enemies the bug triggers).

Additionally:

1. Once you deactivate Serene Storm, the damage seems to reset, regardless of how it got deactivated (Nullifier Bubble, Acolytes, Restraint becomes full).

2. If you switch out into a primary or secondary weapon while Serene Storm is active, and then switch back in, the damage increase remains.

This bug was probably the most fun to reproduce hahahahahaha. I felt like I was playing Disegea with the million damage per hit.

I just experienced this not more than a few minutes ago with my baruuk by complete accident. It was crazy how fast it escalated. It reached absolutely ridiculous numbers with just one accidental ground heavy attack. Good thing to fix to be sure, though I must admit I did have fun with it in that sliver of time.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Haha, we actually already have a fix for this in our next Hotfix. It broke in our last Update and well... yeah. BEYOND ASTRONOMICAL DAMAGE BARUUK will be short-lived, but long-remembered. 

Woah that's quick much appreciated, also afaik there is a big regarding the serene storm having neg combo duration...

Edit: Sorry I only herad about this and it was a hearsay situation, it seems like the gladiator set bonus considers only baruuk's fists as the combo counter instead of the melee combo counter, and negative duration is achieved using Melee Guidance or anything for it not to happen so, don't if this was intentional though

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/pbyquc/for_the_last_time_baruuk_doesnt_need_to_keep/

hace 1 hora, McMaggot42 dijo:

Whelp, RIP The God Baruuk. There was only so much abuse to Steel Path you could do before Pablo became angered.

Excuse me but I think that bugs like these must be fixed, not exploited. It was funny, but definitely not practical.

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Haha, we actually already have a fix for this in our next Hotfix. It broke in our last Update and well... yeah. BEYOND ASTRONOMICAL DAMAGE BARUUK will be short-lived, but long-remembered. 

DAMN I just bought a baruuk tennogen because i figured he was so unused that it would fly under the radar for a lot longer... rip irl money.

thanks a lot community fun ruiners lmao sadge

1 hour ago, PookieNumnums said:

DAMN I just bought a baruuk tennogen because i figured he was so unused that it would fly under the radar for a lot longer... rip irl money.

thanks a lot community fun ruiners lmao sadge

Bug isn't fixed

"Bugframe"

Bug is fixed

"OmG yOU ruInEd mY fUn"

On 2022-02-17 at 10:48 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Commas in dmg numbers on Xbox don't and haven't worked since the "feature" was added.....

En 17/2/2022 a las 16:49, Trekka dijo:

Baruuk is still insane tho. 

Correct. A good Baruuk player knows that he doesn't need this kind of broken bugs to shine, he is a beast by himself. If someone on this thread thinks that this was "fun" and they ruined Baruuk by fixing it, then is completely clear that they aren't worthy of his divine power 😉👍

Archived