Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hope Trunma is good

(PSN)IdoThea

It's very strong but requires a weirder build for it to function properly(a build that a lot of "mediocre" weapons also can use to become way stronger than they are with meta builds.)

The typical slash viral build is incredibly, underwhelming. It functions well on the AOE blast but on the primary fire it is painfully slow to kill. Shown in this video with no buffs added to it, argon/galvanized scope is used to bump the weapon's critical chance to above 100%, guaranteeing that hunter munitions is rolled. Punch through is also especially powerful on the Trumna, the mini explosion it creates on primary fire impact applies to every enemy it hits, and not just the first one, and punch through is entirely disabled on the alt fire regardless of what you add. Video of this is shown here

https://medal.tv/games/warframe/clips/cvbc8tWxA2U9F/d1337xR8eBLm?invite=cr-MSxiNG4sMTk0MTE3MzEs

This is my favorite, a raw corrosive build that utilizes primary deadhead as well as galvanized scope, as you can actually score head shot kills with this weapon.

In the build I'm presenting I'm using serration, but that's just to compensate for the low video length I have from medal, so you can replace serration entirely if you wish, I personally run a primed bane in its place.

These are the results of that build

https://medal.tv/games/warframe/clips/cvecmrKC7LQYT/d1337zolyYbk?invite=cr-MSxiY1AsMTk0MTE3MzEs

It is also important to note if you're reasonably having doubts about the strength of the Trumna, Exo Gustad Officers(the enemies I used in both of these videos) are the most similar enemies we have to Steel Path Heavy Gunners that we currently have in the game.

2 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

It's a cycle of "meh".

I just started building it... It's a shame if it's really not good then I mean I spend couple hours grinding for materials. 

1 hour ago, Josh486 said:

primary fire it is painfully slow to kill.

Why they make automatic weapons so weak? Stahlta and Ambassador both were pretty weak (slowly draining enemies health bar) when using primary fire. 

Archived