The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Warframe : Khora Prime or Garuda Prime

AegidiusF

Il y a 3 heures, XHADgaming a dit :

And don't forget about the cosmetics as well! It is possible that the PA could come with kavat armor or even a better version of the bloodshed sigil.

I'm really looking forward to their cosmetics ! I also think Garuda will have a kind of blood sigil or ephemera, and Khora a kavat armor, just like Gara Prime.

1 minute ago, RichardKam said:

Wait, where is Revenant Prime?

He's after Khora/Garuda (or should be), prime releases follow the male then female pattern, so we know the next will be either Garuda or Khora because of how long they've been out for. Then after them the next prime frame will either be Revenant or Baruuk

12 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Personally? I want Garuda prime since there is a build I want to try with her involving blood forge and don't want to reactor her base frame this close to the prime variant release.

I would be okay with Khora prime though, given she was one of my first heavily played frames and I have three rivens for the dual keres which could have a prime variant and get a major power boost as a result

I have a different problem, dunno what i'm going to do with regular Garuda who has an umbra forma, aura forma and 4 regular forma. Probobly will be designated closet cleaner when prime comes.

53分钟前 , ReddyDisco 说:

I have a different problem, dunno what i'm going to do with regular Garuda who has an umbra forma, aura forma and 4 regular forma. Probobly will be designated closet cleaner when prime comes.

Why? I have a vanilla Valkyr with reactor and a few forma that I enjoy playing a lot. She was the second frame I built since I joined the game in 2017 or something so valkyr prime won't take my love away from her.

8 minutes ago, RichardKam said:

Why? I have a vanilla Valkyr with reactor and a few forma that I enjoy playing a lot. She was the second frame I built since I joined the game in 2017 or something so valkyr prime won't take my love away from her.

I might still play regular garuda depending on how the prime looks, most of the primes have been an upgrade to fashion so far. No too sad about closeting garuda, had 3 years of fun from her

6 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

Please don't jinx it!

Venari (still) can't wear armor though ;_;

Maybe they'll fix that. Maybe they'll also fix Venari's Defend mode... Not likely, but hey, there's a possibility!

1 hour ago, ReddyDisco said:

Same with my regular Khora. She has two Umbra forma for flexibility. I knew this was going to happen, but I got her when she came out, and I decided it's silly to wait literal years for a prime version, just to save two Umbra formas. Looking back, it was a solid decision, 10/10 would do it again!

30 minutes ago, (PSN)Viveeeh said:

Same with my regular Khora. She has two Umbra forma for flexibility. I knew this was going to happen, but I got her when she came out, and I decided it's silly to wait literal years for a prime version, just to save two Umbra formas. Looking back, it was a solid decision, 10/10 would do it again!

Aye, no regrets either. still wish you could extract the formas in some form but that's just a dream

In my opinion the regular frames what you are started with and if you just a little bit roleplayer then you make some bonds with them and not selling them or dismantling them with the helminth. Simply just buy slots to sustain your arsenal. I never will dismantle any of my frames no matter how I earned it. 

My opinion beyond Nova Umbra the Khora prime version. 

Just to speculation I paste the release dates of both frames.

Garuda - Release Date: November 8th, 2018

Khora - Release Date: April 20th, 2018

I think this could help which frame could see the prime version first but if we see popularity wise the thing is Khora have higher usage than Garuda. In this case DE could decide to make a Garuda Prime to increase the usage of the regular frame too or they just go for the popular one and making money.

Il y a 4 heures, ReddyDisco a dit :

I keep all regular frames, even though I have the Prime version. With this I can have different builds and customizations for each version. And most of the time, Prime version stats are not that different.

Il y a 3 heures, ReddyDisco a dit :

I might still play regular garuda depending on how the prime looks, most of the primes have been an upgrade to fashion so far. No too sad about closeting garuda, had 3 years of fun from her

Great fun with the Blood Queen ! 😍

il y a une heure, Callioppe a dit :

I never will dismantle any of my frames no matter how I earned it. 

Me neither. I have an emotional link with my frames. I still play with my starter Volt ! 🥰

For Helminth, I farmed every single frame again (even Equinox) and I didn't play with them, not to create emotional attachments. 😥

Il y a 2 heures, Callioppe a dit :

Just to speculation I paste the release dates of both frames.

Garuda - Release Date: November 8th, 2018

Khora - Release Date: April 20th, 2018

This is true, but DE do not alway follow the release dates : Frost Prime, Nyx Prime, Nova Prime, Inaros Prime are some exemples.

As Voltage said :

Il y a 11 heures, Voltage a dit :

Waiting for Tennocon when Warframe peaks logins to release the more profitable Warframe has me betting Garuda is first.

Perhaps this will be taken in cosideration : releasing Khora Prime for Tennocon would be more profitable.

Well, in my opinion, it will be Khora Prime, but I really want to see Garuda Prime.

8 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

This is true, but DE do not alway follow the release dates : Frost Prime, Nyx Prime, Nova Prime, Inaros Prime are some exemples.

That is why I wrote Nova Umbra :)

DE sometimes goes for the popular ones and left behind Banshee prime in order to make Nova Prime when she was on her row. 

à l’instant, Callioppe a dit :

That is why I wrote Nova Umbra :)

DE sometimes goes for the popular ones and left behind Banshee prime in order to make Nova Prime when she was on her row. 

True !

And a Nova Umbra Prime for Asian players 🤣😂🤣

6 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

True !

And a Nova Umbra Prime for Asian players 🤣😂🤣

That could be possible. Long ago not heard about Chinaframe I am wondering if they are getting updated or new items or it was merged with the global build. Any information on this would be great.

il y a 1 minute, Callioppe a dit :

That could be possible. Long ago not heard about Chinaframe I am wondering if they are getting updated or new items or it was merged with the global build. Any information on this would be great.

I think they are getting every update. Very often, chinese players contact me to buy some stuff and some of them have the latest weapons and frames added to the game, so I think they are getting everything.

1 hour ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

I think they are getting every update. Very often, chinese players contact me to buy some stuff and some of them have the latest weapons and frames added to the game, so I think they are getting everything.

Does that happen on Switch? I thought the Chinaframe thing was PC only 🤔

Apparently a lot more people enjoyed Garuda than I thought. Her being pretty rare made me think people didn't really like her. She's a super fun frame when the condition is right, but scary and risky as heck otherwise. One of my favorite female frames... and definitely not because she looks hella plump.

Well my bets are on Garuda idk why but I’m going with my intuition on this I’d love to see her get primed and a version of the blood sigil too , t’ll be dope. Khora getting primed would also be cool with Venari Prime , we can expect either one these frames around the end of this month so a time zone between March 25th - April 3rd I’m so excited to see what they’ll look like and what they’ll have.

Archived