Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request to remove the charged Archgun recoil animation

Duality52

For reference, shooting a charged shot of certain Archguns will cause a roughly 3 second recoil animation. Necramechs ignore this, but using it on Warframes they cannot ignore the animation. Only the following Archguns suffer from this:

• Corvas (Corvas Prime soon)
  • Velocitus
  • Larkspur (Charge shot)

For these Archguns to have this old animation does nothing but to actively punish players for using the charged shot of the Archguns. The Mausolon's Alt-Fre does not induce this recoil animation, while being more versatile and powerful than the aforementioned three Archguns.

With Garuda Prime coming with the Corvas Prime soon on March 28th, it would be best to remove the recoil animation entirely to make the Archguns usable via the Archgun Deployer.

yeah, I'm seconding that with hella zeal. they're all literally unusable as it is, and you can (or at least with the larkspur) do an animation cancel with a double jump to bypass the recoil entirely. they aren't even powerful enough to warrant being stuck in place after every single shot, removing it would just bump them up to being fine instead of trash

1 hour ago, Jivy said:

Yep, i support this (the recoil animation looks cool but its not good for us)

I agree about it looking cool it gives sense you are holding way too powerful gun in your hands. but in gameplay wise it makes it harder to use that's why I rarely use Larkspur's charged shot when atmosphere mode which then makes it useless on something like Profit taker because you'll die fast if you try to stay close to her... 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived