Jump to content

PSA: PlayStation & Xbox Update + Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol.1 Delays


Recommended Posts

hace 1 minuto, [DE]Danielle dijo:

We are still working on a fix for the connectivity issues on PS5! Apologies for the delay, Tenno. We will make it up to you. 

como compensaras todo el tiempo perdido, por que algunos incluyendome teniamos el dia libre hoy y por este problema ya no podre jugar y disfrutar por unas buenas horas

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BarajasGD said:

como compensaras todo el tiempo perdido, por que algunos incluyendome teniamos el dia libre hoy y por este problema ya no podre jugar y disfrutar por unas buenas horas

read a book, those things made of paper, written pages.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Madeiraaa said:

The deploy hour is in reset day on server? Or another day?

nothing has been said. but i imagine they wanna either delay the nightwave till ps5 can access normally or it will be at reset day. considering ps5 players if desperate (like me) can download the ps4 version and keep playing its just kinda up in the air till they say something officially.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

il y a 15 minutes, BarajasGD a dit :

como compensaras todo el tiempo perdido, por que algunos incluyendome teniamos el dia libre hoy y por este problema ya no podre jugar y disfrutar por unas buenas horas

Leur met pas la pression plus qu’il n’en fait mec ils font déjà tout leur possible j’imagine 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm on the other side of the earth. I haven't slept all night, so I want to play the game as soon as possible.

In addition, I want to ask a question,When can I buy the (Warframe®: Prime Vault – Nezha Prime)'s magic patterns in the previously sold combination bag again?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (PSN)battlecontroI said:

uhhh , what happens now that my log in streak is over , does the day reset or is it rip?

You'll be fine, if you miss one day you'll continue where you left off you won't go back to the start

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not trying to be obnoxious or anything but just letting the devs know that I’m still experiencing the “Unable to connect. Please ensure you have the latest warframe update installed” message on PS5. I know you guys are actively working to resolve the issues from the hotfix but just figured I’d give in update just in case. Side Note: I appreciate everything you guys do and I apologize for the toxic comments from players in this forum.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Warframe 2 is coming soon 😄 Are there any developments as to what the problem is and when it will be solved? I'm excited but I don't want to download ps4 version. Endurance of PS5 players. I also persevere next to it. 😇😍🤗

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, (PSN)Dany9700 said:

Warframe 2 is coming soon 😄 Are there any developments as to what the problem is and when it will be solved? I'm excited but I don't want to download ps4 version. Endurance of PS5 players. I also persevere next to it. 😇😍🤗

your choice to opt out of an option. you do still have option to keep your extractors and foundry going with the app. but i'ma keep running my missions i need all the catch up to older players i can get.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, (PSN)Cang_Lan7678 said:

I'm on the other side of the earth. I haven't slept all night, so I want to play the game as soon as possible.

In addition, I want to ask a question,When can I buy the (Warframe®: Prime Vault – Nezha Prime)'s magic patterns in the previously sold combination bag again?

Nezha prime vault may not come back again for a while, if ever... If they run resurgence again while Nezha is vaulted or do something allowing you to buy previous prime vaults then you should be fine but, I don't see that happening any time soon

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...