Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: PlayStation & Xbox Update + Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol.1 Delays

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello Tenno! 

We ran into some tech issues on our end as we were attempting to deploy today's update on PlayStation and Xbox. Since we want to sync the start time of Nora's Mix Volume 1 on all platforms, we will delay its start until we have remedied all issues listed below. 

For those of you on Xbox, we are predicting we'll be able to re-attempt again in about an hour +   Xbox has deployed! 

For those of you on PS5 who got past part of the download stage, you will be met with this error message as the update has not yet been deployed on our end. This will clear once we are able to remedy the issues and get this update out the door. We don't have a timeframe yet for PlayStation as the issues are related to in-office complications that require technicians to look at. 

image.png

Thank you for your patience! We will update this thread once the above delays have been cleared and we are ready for takeoff again. 

------------

Edit: The PlayStation update has deployed but we are seeing issues persisting with the 'Unable to Connect' error - we are investigating. 

Edit 2: Xbox has deployed! 

I paid for boosters and now I'm wasting time, will this lost time be added to?

55 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Incorrect, tech issues can happen, surely you've had your internet go down in the middle of an important game. Our QA team are superstars - just a combination of bad timing and run of the mill tech problems we didn't have control over.  But we are working on getting it back up and running ASAP. 

Oh don't worry, Dani. We understand. We'll wait. Such things are rare so this isn't that critical. ❤️

58 minutes ago, (PSN)corpusbonds said:

Plus PS5’s are drama Queens. Could be that too.

I keep mine in check to prevent that from being an issue.  Give 'er a bit of extra storage room to play around with, a high-speed internet connection, a UPS/surge protector in case of power fluctuations... this typically keeps the grousing to a minimum 😛  But I keep the original packaging on-hand and nearby, so it knows... start acting up, and it's back in the box for you!

59 minutes ago, (PSN)LordDominusToxin said:

I can't load in it say unable to connect I on ps5 

1 hour ago, (PSN)corpusbonds said:

Was hoping to play in my day off, but looks like not til tomorrow now. Ah well, I’ll have at it when I get home from work. 

for both of you, you can download the ps4 version as i said in the first page,

2 minutes ago, (PSN)zlDalTon said:

Ça doit être un gros problème c’est très peut arriver un bug aussi long

Google translate:It must be a big problem it is very can happen such a long bug

they said that it needed someone in office, meaning its a core problem that work from home cant access or fix. least thats my idea of it.

annoying as it is, stuff like this happens. besides, we all know that this season will last for months on end like all the others so this won't hamper anyone's ability to hit 30 and then hit the cap.

speaking of, I wonder if they actually made the cap 60, or left it lower, only for people to complain and have to have it raised again?

il y a 3 minutes, (PSN)chrissyhailfire a dit :

Google translate:It must be a big problem it is very can happen such a long bug

they said that it needed someone in office, meaning its a core problem that work from home cant access or fix. least thats my idea of it.

Oui j’ai vus ça, mais y’a quelqu’un au bureau rassurez moi 😅

Archived