Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Platforms PSA: Nora’s Mix Volume 1 Delay & Next Steps (Resolved)

[DE]Danielle

I'd like somebody to please confirm if these are the only Daily challenges that appeared so far, perhaps I missed one that existed before the Daily Refresh:

Open 20 Lockers
Kill 150 Enemies with Magnetic Damage
Kill 150 Enemies with Viral Damage

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: On PC.

So, I've been going at the Nightwave on PC today and have done all of the challenges today except for the Open 10 Relics worth 7,000 standing.

However, even upon a restart, the math doesn't check out and I should be at level 3.

Here is a screenshot with the weird numbers, please help.

ewu8jhl.png

10 hours ago, (PSN)Skeptic_Squirrel said:

I just found ps4 players like me who also have multiplayer issues even with other ps4 players. And one ps5 player who has same issues with other ps5 players. Tried to figure out if it was region related but I couldn’t get a response on that from the players. 

@Megan it doesn’t seem to be just ps4 vs ps5 (version mismatch) issues. Same issue for some players on same platform. 

Lol, hey nerd.

51 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

So, I've been going at the Nightwave on PC today and have done all of the challenges today except for the Open 10 Relics worth 7,000 standing.

However, even upon a restart, the math doesn't check out and I should be at level 3.

Here is a screenshot with the weird numbers, please help.

ewu8jhl.png

Your problem’s rooted in Objective dubbed “The Old Ways” that should be netting you 4,500as this topic has been discussed elsewhere in a shorter forum thread @

That objective’s currently being looked into and pending a hotfix, but keeping prevalence; all dailies and weeklies considered the total amount of standing you should have is 32,500, instead you have a concurrent 28,000. The difference between the two values noted in your screenshot is the missing 4,500 you would have from “The Old Ways”.

A hotfix just went out to our PlayStation players to address matchmaking issues between PS5 and PS4 players - and with that the saga of this PSA thread has come to a close! 

Thank you all for your tremendous patience with us over the past couple of days. Don't forget to log in to play the special Gift from the Lotus Alert to get 150x Nora's Mix Vol. 1 Creds this weekend. 

Archived