Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Didn't get xp in nightwave nora's mix vol.1 after completing task [Investigating]

war_rezold
Message added by [DE]Saske,

Hey Tenno! We are aware of the issues, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating.

Edit: 

X-posting from the Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix 31.2.1 notes: 

• Fixed Nightwave Standing not being rewarded when completing the ‘Venus Bounty Hunter’ Act. 
    • We are investigating other Acts that may be affected and looking into ways we can track the lost Standing to be recouped via script. 
  • Fixed a UI bug where double the amount of Nightwave Standing earned was shown if you ran a mission with a Syndicate Sigil equipped and completed a Nightwave Act. Upon relog the correct value would be properly shown. 

X-posting from the Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix 31.2.1 notes: 

• Fixed Nightwave Standing not being rewarded when completing the ‘Venus Bounty Hunter’ Act. 
    • We are investigating other Acts that may be affected and looking into ways we can track the lost Standing to be recouped via script. 
  • Fixed a UI bug where double the amount of Nightwave Standing earned was shown if you ran a mission with a Syndicate Sigil equipped and completed a Nightwave Act. Upon relog the correct value would be properly shown. 

Came to also say that I have not been awarded the correct amount of standing upon completion of a number of acts. First issue came when I completed "The Old Ways" nightwave act. Note: I completed this act while doing a bounty mission in Orb Vallis (perhaps completing the 'The Old Ways' act during an Orb Vallis bounty might be related to the bug at hand?). I had also completed the 'Medic' NW act earlier as well and received the 1,000 standing points from that. As the screenshot shows, I was awarded the 1,000 xp standing for the 'Medic' act but not 'The Old Ways' act.

T0Gl4vV.png

Despite this first issue I still decided to complete some NW acts. Note, this 2nd screenshot I took, was after I updated the game to Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix 31.2.1, so I am still short on some XP standing not being awarded.

Here is what I completed:

- Medic - 1,000

- Kleptomaniac - 1,000

- Rise of the Machine - 7,000

- The Old Ways - 4,500

- Venus Miner - 4,500

- Venus Bounty Hunter - 4,500

- Conservationist - 4,500

- Go Viral - 1,000

- Attractive - 1,000

By my calculations, I should have 29,000 standing altogether at this point (which means I should be at rank 2, sitting at 9,000/10,000). The game has short-changed me 9,000 standing.

qNENIDk.jpg

I can confirm that this bug is happening currently as well, I've completed all weekly tasks: 4.5k * 5 = 22.5k,as well as 7k * 2 = 14k.I've also completed Go Viral from a daily challenge,which in total means I should have 37.5k,however, I only have 33k (Rank 3,3k/10k.)The reason this might be happening is because of the last completed challenge that I have done was Bounty Hunter,which put me back in to Fortuna upon completion.There's a good chance that the game doesn't comprehend the challenge having been complete until you get back to the orbiter,albeit weird that it still didn't.Regardless,I hope this gets narrowed down and fixed soon,all I can do is hope for now.

Throwing my hat in on this issue as well, hopefully more data helps. Did 23K standing (Unlock Relics, Rise of the Machine, Venus Bounty Hunter, and Conservationist, in that order)  of Nightwave yesterday and had to relog twice to get it all to count. Came back in and did two 4.5K jobs and a 1K (Venus Miner then The Old Ways and Go Viral in a Sanctuary Onslaught) today which left me at 29.5K, 3.5K short of where I should be.  Logged out after I noticed the error and did other things for an hour or three, logged back in, no change.  

https://imgur.com/a/E1F7hAr

I don't think the last hotfix was supposed to get lost standing back, only to fix the mission scripts to provide the correct standing in the future.

The rest of us (already heaving done the affected missions) can only hope for the promise in the changelog: '... and looking into ways we can track the lost Standing to be recouped via script."

Same issue, should be well into rank 2 by now at 23500 standing but I'm only at 17500.

However, something I noticed, I did Vallis Miner and Conservationist today and I went from 5500 to 7500 so it seemed to have only awarded me 1000 each instead of the 4500, maybe that helps?

EDIT: Seems like relogging glitched it, now I'm Rank 2, but with 5500 again, which is 2k more than I should have

EDIT #2: Problem appears to be resolved on my end, the rewards are working as intended after the latest fix 👍

D18coBV.png

Same problem here for me and my friend, not getting the NW standing as we are supposed to.

I also got the Necramech kill act again and could complete it, but did not get the standing. However that part I'm OK with since I had already gotten that 7k standing, but the daily for the day did not grant standing either. Not sure if something previously has been missed aswell, but I doubt it since I am at rank 4 with 500 standing.

Nightwave is not rewarding all points it should have.
In the image I've linked you can see I have just hit level 3, which should be 30,000 points.
(the insert image from url button seems bugged, apologies)

However I have the following rewards complete:
1 Elite weekly: 7,000 points
5 Weekly: 4,500 points each = 22,500
3 Daily: 1,000 points each = 3000
(I also believe there was another completed daily who's icon has since been overwritten)

Total of: 32,500 points
Missing: 2,500 points from somewhere, which is an odd amount to be missing given the amounts rewarded from each act.

https://imgur.com/uq21wW8

Unsure as to which one didn't grant, but I'm definitely missing a weekly bounty's worth of points as well.

What points I have there were the only ones I had completed since the new season started, and should add up to 31,500 but instead I'm seeing 28,000

Even post hotfix it doesn't seem to be fixing itself either.

CMrDV1S.jpg

I have a related issue with Nightwave myself. I completed 2 missions (Venus Bounty Hunter and Conservationist) and both are not awarding the last increment and advancing to completed. I completed all 5 bounties in the same round, showed 5 separate 'completed' bounties on Eudico's UI, and had 4/5 marked completed on Nightwave. I then did 6 captures in the same solo instance with no bounty, and again stopped one short (at 5/6) with no completion. I'm not sure if this is related to the above, but that's 9000 points it failed to award me thus far.

Edit: Both did complete after quitting the game and doing an additional task (a 6th bounty, and a 7th capture, in my case). Still a frustrating bug to need to do that, though not as consequential as the above. I'm wondering if that plays into why the kill 20 in 5 seconds hasn't registered.

There seems to be a bug where after completing the Nora's Choice bounty for rise of the machine where, after finishing the bounty then having your necramech get destroyed then re-entering the necramech without leaving the free roam resets the mission even though the standing has already been given for the bounty. This was tested by me and a friend and is easily replicated.

Screenshot-111.png

Hello, I'm the friend he tested this with. These are the steps to replicating the bug:

1. Go into Orb Vallis (Not tested whether this works on Deimos or Plains of Eidolon).

2. Spawn in your Necramech.
3. Kill 300 enemies to finish the "Rise of the Machine" act.

4. After finishing the act, die while inside your necramech and let it respawn (Do not leave Orb Vallis until you have died in your necramech).
5. Spawn it in and kill something. 

After step 5, the act notification should pop-up again saying that you still need 1/300 kills.

6. Repeat step 3 to farm an infinite number of points.On-Paste-20220320-151628.png

My Rise Of The Machine elite weekly for Nora's Mix Vol. 1 task also reset.

I achieved the act in railjack survival Veil Proxima Lu-Yan.

Then while trying to complete 5 Fortuna bounties for Venus Bounty Hunter my necramech died on the Steel Path Fortuna Bounty. The exact bounty was Trash Their Traps.

Then my Nightwave act reset.

I did not summon or reenter my necramech after it died like the others in this thread have, but my Nightwave act reset the same way.

JCTV6tL.jpg

My Nightwave standing is also not being calculated correctly for the first week of Nora's Mix Vol.1. I'm concerned that debugging the issue will be more difficult after the weekly update. Here are my details, in case they help:

• All daily and weekly challenges completed before 3/21/2022 00:00:00 PM GMT
  • Awarded Tier 1 & 2, with 7,000 standing in Tier 3
  • Current total standing earned: 27,000
  • Expected total standing earned: 39,500

EXqW369.jpeg

I have completed the 7k Points Elite Weekly Task "Kill 300 Enemies with a Necramech without getting destroyed" serveral times now without getting the points, it gets completed but doesnt count, then re-appears a while later (it does not show recovered or anything like that).

Update: Just did "Complete 1 Sortie" for this week, also didn't award any points. 

Update2: After going to Venus, the 4500 Points for "Complete 1 Sortie" were awarded, it was just delayed. the 7k for "Kill 300 Enemies with a Necramech" are still missing, tough.

Archived