Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN) Garuda Prime: Update 31.3

(PSN) Garuda Prime: Update 31.3

d60c5791a323aaeafba03714603474b3.jpg

GARUDA PRIME ACCESS 

Awash in crimson and shimmering gold, Garuda Prime has emerged! Add Garuda Prime, exclusive Prime Accessories, Weapons, Boosters and more with Prime Access, or earn Relics in-game to craft Garuda Prime, Nagantaka Prime and Corvas Prime in your Foundry.

Garuda Prime and her signature Prime gear tear through the battlefield with razor-sharp talons and sanguine bloodletting. Experience Garuda’s reworked abilities and witness the queen of gore get deadlier the more blood is spilled.

8bcc25efbc6e867bc2735b63a28ae237.jpg

Garuda Prime
White, gold and deepest scarlet, the queen of gore in full regalia. She also has increased Energy and Armor  stats, along with an additional Madurai slot. 

Her Talons also have increased base damage and Critical Chance stats.  

Nagantaka Prime
A golden version of Garuda’s versatile crossbow, as fashioned by the Orokin’s finest weaponsmiths. Alt-fire to let loose a barrage of bolts. All bolts have a chance to cause Bleeding, and Headshots have a chance to increase Reload Speed. When wielded by Garuda the Nagantaka gains a slight Punch Through effect.

Corvas Prime
Flaunting ceremonial beauty, this arch-gun flak-cannon is even more devastating than its standard issue counterpart.

Exclusive Garuda Prime Glyphs

b20a30bf4e9341c610196ea753eb2210.png

Garuda Prime Accessories includes:

• Kukri Prime Armor
  • Sanguinax Prime Ephemera
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster
  • 90-Day Resource Booster

When Garuda Prime enters Prime Access, the following items will be added to the Prime Vault. If you have Relics that contain these items they will remain in your Inventory.

• Titania Prime
  • Corinth Prime
  • Pangolin Prime

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Sacrifice of Corinth Prime Barrel to Astilla Prime Barrel 
  • Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Sacrifice of Titania Prime Neuroptics to Gara Prime Chassis
  • Replaced New Loka Sacrifice of Titania Prime Systems to Nezha Prime Chassis
  • Replaced Steel Meridian Sacrifice of Pangolin Prime Handle to Zakti Prime Receiver 

Note on Garuda Prime Relics: We have skipped Neo N19 in Relic naming convention and went straight to Neo N20 due to chat linking issues we encountered in testing. 

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Garuda Prime Access begins March 28 on all platforms. Don’t miss out on adding the queen of gore’s full regalia to your Arsenal! Find the Prime Access packs in the in-game Market!

Riven Disposition Changes:
As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers. See the full Disposition changes here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1303791-march-2022-riven-dispositions/

And read about our Riven Disposition Guidelines here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1303780-riven-disposition-guidelines/

9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

5e5d3d34a067a96d07c11128681e21ce.jpg

It’s been nine monumental years since the awakening of the Tenno! In celebration, we invite you to peer into the Void and reflect on the evolution of the Origin System - from humble beginnings to the current post-New War era, and the astonishing possibilities of the future.

Earn Dex Weapons, Customizations from previous Anniversaries, as well as Weapon Slots by completing weekly Alerts, plus earn extra Credits and Affinity with weekend Boosters!

Week #1 Alert: March 28 at 11 a.m. ET to April 4 at 10:59 a.m. ET 
Rewards: Dex Nouchali Syandana, Dex Sybaris and Weapon Slot

Credit Booster Weekend: April 1 at 2 p.m. ET to April 4 at 1:59 p.m. ET

Week #2 Alert: April 4 at 11 a.m. ET to April 11 at 10:59 a.m. ET
Rewards: Excalibur Dex Skin, Dex Furis and Weapon Slot

Affinity Booster Weekend: April 8 at 2 p.m. ET to April 11 at 1:59 p.m. ET

Week #3 Alert: April 11 at 11 a.m. ET to April 18 at 10:59 a.m. ET
Rewards: Dex Raksaka Armor, Dex Dakra and Weapon Slot

Credit Booster Weekend: April 15 at 2 p.m. ET to April 18 at 1:59 p.m. ET

Week #4 Alert: April 18 at 11 a.m. ET to April 25 at 10:59 a.m. ET
Rewards: Liset Dex Skin, Excalibur Dex Noggle

Affinity Booster Weekend: April 22 at 2 p.m. ET to April 25 at 1:59 p.m. ET

Week #5 Alert: April 25 at 11 a.m. ET to May 2 at 10:59 a.m. ET
Rewards: Rhino Dex Skin, Excalibur Dex in Action Glyph

Credit/Affinity Booster Weekend: April 29 at 2 p.m. ET to May 2 at 1:59 p.m. ET

Check out our official website for full details on the 9 Year Anniversary Merch, Steadfast Excalibur Anniversary Contest, and more! https://www.warframe.com/anniversary

127a5baeb2452840622645a0d5ee4f4a.png

INITIATE PACK II

Embarking on a new path through the Origin System? Give your Arsenal a boost with the recently-updated Initiate Pack II! These carefully-selected items are sure to kickstart your journey and help you Rank up to realize your ultimate potential.

The Initiate Pack II includes:

• Nova Warframe
  • Vectis Sniper Rifle
  • Essential Critical Chance Mod Bundle
  • Vital Sense Mod
  • Nova Atomica Skin
  • Radia Syandana
  • Alamos Sniper Skin
  • Classic Saturated Color Palette
  • 2000 Endo
  • 7-Day Affinity Booster
  • 275 Platinum

Fixes: 

• Fixed the Pakal Chest Plate floating when equipped on Railjack Crew members. 
  • Fixed Garuda's Seeking Talons UI getting stuck on screen after falling into a teleport volume while casting it. 
  • Fixed the scale button being misaligned when placing an object using the Orbiter decoration menu in Spanish.
  • Fixed more cases of incorrect capitalization for:
    • Certain missions in the World State Window (Disruption Void Missions, Kuva Survival, and Sanctuary Onslaught). 
  • Fixed the Gara Prime, Nidus Prime, and Harrow Prime Light and Dark Glyphs having the same name.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)LadyAmbush said:

Can't check for update says have current version. 

Should just be able to log in to get new update without needing to :)  The Garuda Prime packs are live in the PSN store, just takes some time to update in the in-game Market. 

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

Should just be able to log in to get new update without needing to :)  The Garuda Prime packs are live in the PSN store, just takes some time to update in the in-game Market. 

Great thank you kindly. So only big launches with cert builds get updated outside of game. Should we still be expecting more information about focus rework this month?

6 minutes ago, (PSN)LadyAmbush said:

Great thank you kindly. So only big launches with cert builds get updated outside of game. Should we still be expecting more information about focus rework this month?

Correct! Cert builds = 'check for update' 

You'll hear more about Focus Rework in April :) But for now, if you haven't already, here is our Devworkshop preview on that and more: 

Less than 6 hours of sleep but WHO CARES!! Time to farm Garuda Prime!!!!

@[DE]Danielle Can you ask Steve/Scott why people without liches can not help do lich final confrontations.  Before Railjack Confrontations were put in people without liches could help do every part of a lich fight.  People without liches can still run murmurs...    it doesnt make any sense to keep people without liches out of lich confrontations.  

----------------

Corvas Prime was a wierd choice for a prime....    you know what weapon I wanna see.....   Those new space corpus guys have a heavy gunner with a really cool mausolin looking gun....I want that gun lol.  

Its prob way down the list but the only prime frame I want now is WISP!!   

I love the design of Garuda and the tuning that was done for the Prime. I have to say I'm very dissapointed to see Garuda Prime's movment speed remained unchanged. It makes no sense to me that a melee heavy frame is slow as Mosses. I understand her 1 and 2 can help her get around, but she remains feeling very slow. I'd rather not feel like I'm forced to use a mod slot to increase a melee heavy frame speed. In a world of Zarrs, Envoys, and Brammas...I feel left in the dirt. Thank you for all the work you do and this is just my opinion. 

I have a few issues with relics....

-In codex the the buttons for mods and relics could be waaay bigger.  Make other less used buttons smaller.  Same for Lich buttons...   

-A really really nasty side affect of Prime Resurgence was the bazillion new relics you added...  before that whenever new relics came out you could just open your codex, goto relics, scroll to the bottom and have the new relics be the only ones greyed out and not owned..   Now though there is a huge list of unowned relics from prime resurgence I never bothered to get..   New people dont have a huge stockpile of old relics either....   Part of the relic section of the codex should be NEW RELICS.

Whenever new relics come out I go into codex and check what they are and make a list on a piece of paper and what rarity they are so I can quickly far them.   Not being able to easily see the new relics was a major pain in the butt.   I had to constantly flip between searching for garuda, nagantaka, and corvas relics..   cuz I put all the lith together.. all the meso... all the neo... all the axi...   

-When looking at new relics I always check to see if they drop at cetus/fortuna...   I think its only past frames that flip flop between star chart and bounties.. new primes are always in star chart???  Anyways some of these New Garuda/Nagantaka relics said they dropped in Cetus Bounties but I went and checked multiple times and the only thing dropping in cetus is Mirage/Banshee relics.....    I think corvas said it dropped at Isolation Vaults which is a very bad joke.   Iso Vaults have a bazillion other rewards in the reward pool... I rarely rarely RARELY see relics drop lol.  

-Lastly corvas has a relic   Lith S12?  I had to do alot of disruption for Nagantaka and did multiple long runs at Mars-Olympus only saving 1 console at a time to have nothing but Lith....  I dont think I EVER got a single Lith S12....  I think they are broken???  I had 3 in my inventory but I think those came from buying relic packs.   But like I said...  multiple 8 round runs of nothing but Lith relics and no Lith S12...      (Lith G5? and Lith P7 dropped normally)

--------

So please just make new relics easy to see in codex....   clean up the descriptions so they dont say they drop places they do not......and double check if Lith S12 are in the reward pools.......

I didnt ask around about Lith S12 yet,  I plan on trying to farm corvas today tho...until my trace is gone lol.  

17 hours ago, (PSN)yj-u_4 said:

Garuda Prime, cool😍🤩

So, when and where is it announced that Titania Prime series were going to go to the vault? I missed the opportunity to collect those relics, and so I can't own these prime stuffs for months or years? 😭

pretty sure its fine, you can trade with other players who have the parts, or relics

you can also run fissures public, and sometimes people have those drops

there are also unvaultings, and maybe they will do the thing they did last year as a yearly thing now -the aya stuff-

On 2022-03-31 at 5:24 PM, (PSN)Tomplexthis said:

pretty sure its fine, you can trade with other players who have the parts, or relics

you can also run fissures public, and sometimes people have those drops

there are also unvaultings, and maybe they will do the thing they did last year as a yearly thing now -the aya stuff-

Yes, you're right.

But I just wanted to know they are going to be vaulted at the time Garuda Primes are coming, as other Primes have been revealed. I mean I think this is for the first time new Primes without announcing what primes are going to the vault. I have been expecting to be let know which Primes are going vaulted since Garuda's news, ending up this update note. 

Maybe I wait for lucky encountering or for next Prime Vault event, which no one knows exactly when😭😂

Archived