Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cosmetic Collections Suck

AreeSoothsayer

Going through 1 hand sword skins and saw one I wanted... Collection only. okay... I go and look. Warframe skin, Sword skin, cape. I already have the warframe skin. I don't like the cape. 225 plat for a sword skin.

No, no, a thousand times, NO!

If you have part of a collection the price of the collection should reflect that.

1 hour ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Going through 1 hand sword skins and saw one I wanted... Collection only. okay... I go and look. Warframe skin, Sword skin, cape. I already have the warframe skin. I don't like the cape. 225 plat for a sword skin.

No, no, a thousand times, NO!

If you have part of a collection the price of the collection should reflect that.

You can buy the Bundle and send a Ticket to DE requesting a refund on the individual Skin. My only issue here is they should have implemented a system that automatically applies a discount when purchasing a bundle when you already own parts of it and not add duplicates of what you already have to your account so players dont have to rely on Support.

I hate that I've made this thread and threads along the same line and seen so many others make this exact same thread repeatedly and they just don't care.  Bundle only items need to go, but DE doesn't care how players feel about it.

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

You can buy the Bundle and send a Ticket to DE requesting a refund on the individual Skin. My only issue here is they should have implemented a system that automatically applies a discount when purchasing a bundle when you already own parts of it and not add duplicates of what you already have to your account so players dont have to rely on Support.

They will do this once, if they do it at all.  It worked one time for me, and never again.  Someone bought me the excal zato skin, but I want the sword that comes with it.  I'm not re-buying a skin I already have, so I contacted support and they told me no.  

You're literally trying to spend money on the game and they're telling you no, because you're not spending enough.  I just won't spend at all then.

Archived