The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

Remember this faker. tumblr_lyjm1apDN11qdtw9eo1_500.gif

rekt

tumblr_nvstani0ap1ta75slo1_400.gifI must not let the feels get to me........tumblr_nkb0ybpzCe1qh8rq6o1_500.gifMust ignore the feelings............I swear I am not crying...its just the raintumblr_nsdnw3PDvo1u4lmp4o1_500.gif...........Come on Shadow...keep your poker face uptumblr_ny9v5mPiTy1s9pusko1_250.gif...I- Sonic: Oh just say it already!!!tumblr_ncy3gerqsF1r6ur18o1_500.gif

tumblr_n8v8r0E0QD1s1o4d2o1_500.gif

25 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

Where is this from, pray?

no Gif ?

BURN , BURN IN HELL 

3000134-2999642543-giphy.gif

Spoiler

it looks like its from  "Re:Zero kara hajimeru Isekai sekatsu" its anime about boy what for some reason got transverd to other world ( fantasy world ) and has abilaty to re-live hes life if he dies , note this anime is brutal and for some reason it reminds me dark souls .

35 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

no Gif ?

BURN , BURN IN HELL 

3000134-2999642543-giphy.gif

Hide contents

it looks like its from  "Re:Zero kara hajimeru Isekai sekatsu" its anime about boy what for some reason got transverd to other world ( fantasy world ) and has abilaty to re-live hes life if he dies , note this anime is brutal and for some reason it reminds me dark souls .

Hah!

V1fuSy7.gif

Spoiler

I gueesed as much. Thanks!

4 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Kind of sad you need mods to do the job for you

I've been playing Skyrim for four years, and it's got more than 2k hours into it on my Xbox without mods. When I got it on PC, I played through once and decided to mod the hell out of it. (this is not my Skyrim, though I do have the Mudcrab mods) I regret nothing.

v2vaHPJ.gif

18 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

I've been playing Skyrim for four years, and it's got more than 2k hours into it on my Xbox without mods. When I got it on PC, I played through once and decided to mod the hell out of it. (this is not my Skyrim, though I do have the Mudcrab mods) I regret nothing.

v2vaHPJ.gif

I did not mean to say that Skyrim is bad without mods, just that its way better (or at least more fun) with them.

There is one thing that Witcher 3 does better for sure and you can't argue with it...dancing, with swords.

Spoiler
Spoiler

You spin my head right round, right round.

When you go down, when you go down, down.

Spoiler

I swear, witchers are f***ing ballerinas!

Spoiler

1404714108160364584.gif

Even in reall life!

Edited by AlphaPHENIX
fixed the spoilers