Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Individual Extration bugged

GenerikIntrovert

I just got pulled out of a survival fissure after one relic because one person wanted to extract. I was not anywhere near extraction but this one person sitting in extraction pulled the entire squad out. I don't know if this had any effect on it, but the person entered and exited extraction multiple times before finally sitting and letting the timer tick down.

I experienced something identical with a regular survival.

I was on a public game in Terrorem trying to farm Octavia's neuroptics (rotation C) so I didn't go to extraction after 5min. The other two randoms did though, and I got extracted too. 

Happened to me, too. One person wanted to extract after one relic which was frustrating for two reasons. One, everyone else had radiant relics equipped (two of which being the same relic). And two, I was planning on staying for 30 minutes regardless of what everyone else wanted to do.

On 2022-04-30 at 11:40 PM, YourGenerikUser said:

I just got pulled out of a survival fissure after one relic because one person wanted to extract. I was not anywhere near extraction but this one person sitting in extraction pulled the entire squad out. I don't know if this had any effect on it, but the person entered and exited extraction multiple times before finally sitting and letting the timer tick down.

Its happening in all missions 

Since this did actually get me upset when it happened because I pick endless missions to not menu and take what seems like 10 minutes to just get into another mission, I did do a few to see what is going on. It does not matter if the person leaving is hosting or not, it will pull everyone. Due to me actually having to deal with irl stuff, I had to end one early myself and I did pull the rest of the team and I felt like utter crap because that was a team that could go 30 minutes easy. I do not want endless missions to go back to how they were that if one person wants to leave it kills everyone else's run.

Archived