Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A smol Revenant tweak for his Enthrall: Unthrall...

Wolfdoggie

7 Enthralls is a pretty small number in Steel Path. In a highly mobile mission a Thrall may scurry off and cap your amount in the far distance; preventing you from using it where you're now at till duration runs out or they die.

Maybe add the ability to detonate the crystals above their heads by holding the button down to get rid of them?

On 2022-05-21 at 5:42 PM, Wolfdoggie said:

7 Enthralls is a pretty small number in Steel Path. In a highly mobile mission a Thrall may scurry off and cap your amount in the far distance; preventing you from using it where you're now at till duration runs out or they die.

Maybe add the ability to detonate the crystals above their heads by holding the button down to get rid of them?

There's a way to get rid of them, it's called shooting them. But yeah that would be cool.

13 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

There's a way to get rid of them, it's called shooting them. But yeah that would be cool.

That requires keeping track of every single thrall running in random directions in a mission that makes you move to another location. Like I'm going to hunt them down before moving to next objective.

30 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

That requires keeping track of every single thrall running in random directions in a mission that makes you move to another location. Like I'm going to hunt them down before moving to next objective.

As I said, it would be cool to unenthrall the thralls, but most revenants kill their thralls for more Mesmer skin stacks, and your teammates will normally kill everything with a health bar without any thought about them (and if they don't, their abilities will). It definitely would be useful for solo play tho.

22 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

As I said, it would be cool to unenthrall the thralls, but most revenants kill their thralls for more Mesmer skin stacks, and your teammates will normally kill everything with a health bar without any thought about them (and if they don't, their abilities will). It definitely would be useful for solo play tho.

Enemies are often ignored in many types of Steel Path missions as they infinite spawn in mass waves and aren't always the objective. CC ends up the more important thing depending on the situation. Anyways, this is by experience through several hundreds of Revenant SP missions of all kinds and it's something I'm annoyed by as it's a design flaw.

8 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Enemies are often ignored in many types of Steel Path missions as they infinite spawn in mass waves and aren't always the objective. CC ends up the more important thing depending on the situation. Anyways, this is by experience through several hundreds of Revenant SP missions of all kinds and it's something I'm annoyed by as it's a design flaw.

As I said, it probably would be convenient, I definitely believe you since it probably is a problem when you don't have a saryn or khora on your squad.

On 2022-05-23 at 7:55 PM, Wolfdoggie said:

yeah. its not like nyx's mind control where it teleports them with you. also given that they can entrall others its super easy for one or a group existing a couple of tiles away. its even more brutal on open worlds. i would love if you could override certain thrall charges. recasts for your alphas deactivating a beta. that sort of thing. i like where you re going with your idea but i wouldnt do it exactly like that.

Archived