Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

boss missions need buttons or extraction in boss room.

BloodKitten

playing vay hek assassination mission, on boss being defeted, the route that you take on the way in, did not shut off the water, resulting in people being stuck in the boss room.

there need to be either a button the shut off the water that pop up when boss is gone, or extraction in rooms that lock you in them, as opposed to being relient on a trigger failing to do what it needes to do to let players leave the room.

26 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

actually it was steel path and it was not too fast.

Oh that really sucks then.   That has to be one of the hardest boss fights in the game at SP level lol.   Only way I beat it was to trap him on terrain and beat him down with melee lol.   Which could bug it out pretty easily i imagine.. 

In that case, i Support a way to extract from that room be added.  It sucked to run for the extraction area anyways..   

28 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Oh that really sucks then.   That has to be one of the hardest boss fights in the game at SP level lol.   Only way I beat it was to trap him on terrain and beat him down with melee lol.   Which could bug it out pretty easily i imagine.. 

In that case, i Support a way to extract from that room be added.  It sucked to run for the extraction area anyways..   

a simple button to turn off the water would also work, you kinda get something simular with void sabotage where the key pop up when you defete the boss, why not do the same for bosses that lock you in for the boss fight?

I kind of agree, as sometimes boss missions are more a parkour run to get into the boss room and another parkour run to go to the extraction.

But perhaps they hope we will get killed in our way to the exit and lose the loot we got 😲😳😲 (just kidding)

The Vay Hek water bug is really a problem.

I agree.

There is actually a way to escape the water trap (I've done it during said boss fight actually just to see if it could be done) but you either need titania with the razorwing blitz augment with enough speed to overcome the pulling force of the water, or mad parkour skillz

Archived