The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Worst Enemy Coming In Update 11 ?

Gravefire

The enemy is literally Scott who just follows you around and says "How much can I make you suffer?" over and over.

You can't kill him, and there are hundreds in each mission. It also sets the volume of Warframe back up to the maximum if you accidentally shoot him.

I was kidding actually, the real enemy is https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122549-i-have-found-out-what-the-zanuka-project-is/#entry1466750'>seen here

Edited by VegetableBasket

I'm calling it right now, the new enemy is going to be a Dispeller Droid. It's going to work the same way as Stalker's dispel, auto-dispelling anything and everything you cast or have cast as long as you're within its VERY large AoE (and staggering you in the process), and it HIDES.

Oh please, that's not nearly evil/cheap enough.

I disagree. Everyone loves wailing about how melee is useless. Alot of folks focus only on primary and secondary, and totally ignore their melee unless it can "zorencopter".

Besides, a tough and "evil" enemy doesn't have to be "cheap".

I disagree. Everyone loves wailing about how melee is useless. Alot of folks focus only on primary and secondary, and totally ignore their melee unless it can "zorencopter".

Besides, a tough and "evil" enemy doesn't have to be "cheap".

I have 9 melee weapons, and 5 primaries + secondaries in total.

I may have a problem, but I'm gonna have to say your argument is invalid.