Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am i just cursed? or are the zariman bounty rewards bugged?

CobraCommanderPrime

Question

so when I first started playing the zariman missions everything was great, I got everything from the bounty rewards pretty fast.

But since the update the other day ALL I HAVE GOTTEN IS ENDO.

currently trying to get lanthorns so i can level up my standing, and I'm not getting many drops either... but the confusing thing is my rewards are ENDO EVERY TIME! its not statistically right is it? 3 days of playing tier 3 bounties for the chance of x3 lanthorn as an uncommon drop... and every run giving endo.... seems off to me.

5 answers to this question

.. rng, most likely...

... But, in case you aren't aware, no one's doing those bounties for the resources you can pick up just be roaming the maps aboard the Zariman, or the Extractors players can deploy in the Navigation map.

I literally can collect over 30 of those.

Probably "cursed" in the relative sense. 

When thinking about applying statistics to such things, you also have to remember you might be one of the outliers. Which, depending on the circumstance could be a good thing. A majority of players should get this reward by this many attempts, but also importantly, a few players will get it earlier and a few later. It sucks when you are the player getting the rewards later, and many of the times, it can seem ridiculously unlikely, and for some players, it could be...

Things that my brain won't let me forget. It took me over 45 plus Ropalolyst runs to get Wisp. Also, only took me 11 runs to get Equinox. Equinox who has like 8 bps. I actually grew to like the Ropalolyst around 20 runs in, so I felt less cursed. Also when it came around to Helminth feeding, I only needed to do Ropalolyst 2 more times, and had to do Equinox run, like 22 times to get enough BPs to make a second. I also remember the time a friend and I, ran over 40 Radiant Axi Relics to get a rare part and didn't get it, and then remember the day I got like 4  different rare's out of 6 attempts, and one wasn't even Rad. Or when Kuva Hek, Kuva Zarr and Kuva Grattler were added to the Kuva Lich pool pre sympathy system of excluding weapons you reject. Got the Hek first attempt, and the Zarr on attempt 3 and the Zarr was 59%, and it took like 80 attempts for Grattler (and a few over 100's for some weapons when trying to go for 60%).

Some suggestions? Keep a record of your attempts and results. Then amuse yourself with the statistical improbabilities that might occur. If you view it more neutrally, then the longer it goes, the more potential you have for an odd story. Like... imagine if someone ran Ropalolyst 1000 times and didn't get the Wisp part they wanted? Some might say, just buy Wisp with Plat, but if they documented all their attempts, and showed their extremely bad luck in getting all the parts, and it was sincere, and it really was just extremely horrible bad luck, thats actually kind of interesting. If someone at DE saw your video (probably edited down to a montage) or you posted it on the forums, someone would probably just gift you Wisp, maybe the the package. You might even get multiple copies of Wisp gifted to you. 

Except most people aren't that "lucky" to be that "unlucky" if that makes sense. 

Do the quests with a podcast on. Doing a mission for one sole reason is a fast way to burn out, whenever I do missions, I always try to have as many objectives as possible (level up weapons, get resources, test out new builds) but sometimes, some Warframe rewards limit how much you can achieve, and thats when I multi task and listen to a podcast. 

Could be faster to just get Entrati Lanthorns via crates in the levels? Take a crate breaker Xaku build, and run through Exterminate. I have a silly amount of Entrati Lanthorns, and think this is how I got so many. 

Either way, you have my sympathy, and good luck! 

oZWQJMv.jpeg

Probably RNG. There's been so many times in this game when I have had same thought "is this bugged? I keep getting same reward".

But it's RNG if you think it like throwing pair of dices and if you get anything between 2 to 7 you'll get endo and if you get 12 you get rare thing. so there's bigger probability to get endo. 

Nothing affects it not previous runs its always fresh throw of dices. 

Archived